Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

White list request

Discussion in Help Desk started by xXPredzioXx, Nov 12, 2012

1. Aug 3, 2011
    Welcome i created this thread in order to request for my country to be put in the white list again.

i created in past similar thread with the same request but im making new becos i don't know the reason why my country is no loger on white list is it becos somone offended players and admins from my country or is it becose you maked a new serwer and white list was made from the begining my contry is POLAND and i will be greatful to learn if you can help me :smile:

P.S
    as you can see my writhing english is not that good but im much beter at speaking :smile:
  2. Aug 3, 2011
    Merged threads and moved the thread to Help Desk. Please do not post another thread, one is enough :grin:
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I can attest to the fact that this particular person can in fact speak English fluently.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012
        As can I, I've watched him play a few times and muted/unmuted him so he could talk at his request.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        I see no wrong in unmuting Poland, they speak English quite well.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • sajak
          This message by sajak has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dharkk, Nov 13, 2012, Reason: not part of the thread.
          Nov 13, 2012
        • Aug 3, 2011
          Thank you all for your voise of support to my request :smile:
        • Aug 3, 2011
          So will my country be added to white list for im not to happy naging admins to mute and unmute me all the time pliz let me know somthink :smile:
        • Jun 11, 2012
          When you ask me, its not nagging, I know I say "hold on" every time you ask. It's just means give me time to do it in console which takes bout 2sec. :wink:
        • Feb 21, 2007
          seems like we could do this. Tho i wont be able to do it till tomorrow afternoon
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Apr 14, 2011
            Sounds good to me, they make great sausage too, I need one of them to tell me a good recipe, cant do that if they are muted ^.^
          • Feb 21, 2007
            Poland has been added to the ZE and ZM server whitelist.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Aug 3, 2011
              thank you very much i love playing on yours server :smile:
            • Aug 3, 2011
              i have a problem im playing on the 3rd map and i need to ask admin to mute unmute me to be able to speak :frown:
              any sugestion/solution why
            • Jun 4, 2006