Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Whitelist Hungary

Discussion in Help Desk started by scurll, Jan 1, 2014

Whitelist Hungary?

no, ban pls 4 vote(s) 36.4%
no, nuke pls 3 vote(s) 27.3%
no sorry. they smell 3 vote(s) 27.3%
whatever... fine. (but still nuke plssss?) 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jan 1, 2014
    Unlike our Slovakian overlords, we ARE an uneducated Third World country, and we can't speak English, but we can cook Goulash! That must count for something, right?!

Also, thanks to us being so backward, there are even less people from our country infesting your servers than from our northern neighbor (25 vs. 28)! It should be easy to get rid of us, should we ever begin to flood your voice chat with some primitive unintelligible gibberish!

Whitelist pls? :3
    Post Merged, Jan 1, 2014
    Erm I guess I managed to create this thread in the wrong section, can I somehow delete/move it?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Aug 7, 2012
      Not voting, but this country has been globally muted due to non-english chatter on the mic. Admins are able to unmute players on a case-by-case basis. You can petition an admin for an unmute and we would be happy to oblige.
    • Jan 1, 2014
      Oh alright. There's no permanent unmute, it needs to be requested each time on the server, right?
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Well you're the first person to have a link ready to the stats player list for the requested country, which is something I always look up when processing these requests. For that reason alone I want to whitelist Hungary. I love it when people help expedite their requests by having everything ready & available.

Anyway, after reviewing all the players from Hungary, those who had chat logs appeared to know English well enough. Hungary has been whitelisted on all servers, effective next map change.
      • Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • Jan 1, 2014
        • Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 1, 2011

[IMG]
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • May 29, 2012
          • Jan 1, 2014