Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

''who are you''

Discussion in Timeless Trench started by meowlady, Mar 16, 2013

1. Feb 12, 2013
    • Jan 14, 2013
    • May 15, 2011

All day every day.
      • Useful Useful x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          • Mar 25, 2012
            Well if its a 10 hr video then this. :smile:
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 12, 2013
            • Dec 11, 2011
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Jul 20, 2010

Every day people rage at me and my shotguns :smile:
              • Aug 1, 2011

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
                • Like Like x 1
                • Feb 12, 2013
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    As fellow space exploration admirer and a engineer there wasn't a sadder time in my life (beside actual life stuff lol) on when space exploration wasn't a priority anymore where everything that I once thought of, came crashing down.
                    While it didn't actually affect me physically nor mentally, it did however left me with a sad fleeting hope of our future and our capability to dream.
                    And losing that ability to dream is what led us and going to lead us to the stagnation and saturation of technology endeavours. I do worry heavily, and I hope that humanity grasp what once made humans, human.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl07UfRkPas&feature=youtu.be

Until then I'm left with Mass Effect, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, and Eureka. Even though it's all fictional....I still need to dream somehow
                    Benderius, Mar 16, 2013 Last edited by Bender Rodriguez, Mar 16, 2013
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    As you guys know, I'm an orange! Anyways, I couldn't find a better video, so I should just stick with this one. This sorta explains how important gaming is for me, but less important now since I'm maturing and growing up.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv54pqp6dkc