Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Who did you vote for in the Presidential election? (POLL)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by dillinger, Nov 6, 2012

Who did you vote for

Poll closed Nov 9, 2012.
Mitt Romney 7 vote(s) 15.2%
Barack Obama 16 vote(s) 34.8%
Other (Libertarian, Green Party, etc.) 2 vote(s) 4.3%
Didn't Vote 21 vote(s) 45.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2011
    I listed the candidate choices in the order they appeared on the ballot when I went to vote this morning.

PLEASE READ: The poll choices are ANONYMOUS. Please do not post who you voted for or any political commentary. I was simply curious to see what the overall results would be if pF forum members decided the election. I will personally lock this thread and close the poll if a political debate occurs on the thread, and ask that LSA/management do so if I'm not around and things get political. This is purely for fun so please keep it that way :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
      dillinger, Nov 6, 2012 Last edited by dillinger, Nov 6, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I voted for the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jed
        This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 6, 2012, Reason: there was only one rule. you fail..
        Nov 6, 2012
      • Jed
        This message by Jed has been removed from public view. Deleted by dillinger, Nov 6, 2012, Reason: facepalm. stop posting.
        Nov 6, 2012
      • Apr 9, 2007
        Since this is purely for fun, even if you're ineligible to vote you still can here :shock:
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Sweet. Then I voted for the only Secular Liberal African American Polar Bear of our great Nordic Region
      • Feb 14, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 9, 2012
          I'm Canadian but I still watched every political debate... Canadian politics are boring. None the less I castes my vote.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Feb 14, 2012
            I can't argue with that Canadian politics are boring as fuck. The Americans have an epic battle between good and evil. It's a popcorn muncher.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              I am excited to see who wins this. I'l be checking the polls throughout the day.
            • Jun 11, 2012
              I rather have a dull politics because they are actually being politicians instead of Rockstars. Can't say much about our current PM acting like he is the reincarnation of Dubya.
              American politics is like watching a episode of Jerry Springer, way too many things happens and I'm left here still more confused then I ever was.
            • Feb 1, 2011
            • Oct 17, 2011
              Sorry guys, but I want to say that I voted for none. My parents were going to vote until people started coming and knocking our houses to give us papers and shit and to tell us who to vote for. For my opinion, it was fucking annoying as they spammed with their shit coming to our houses and it pissed my parents off seeing shit posts and crap on out doorways. As for me, I can't vote because I'm a teenage but both are :poop:. Obama would be a little better.
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Why isn't Vermin Supreme on the list? He's pretty major to not be under "Other".
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Aug 18, 2006
                  I think it's obvious who I voted for... :razz:
                • May 31, 2012
                  Wow, I am honored that I am the first [here] to vote for "other" lol :razz:
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Nov 6, 2011
                  • Sep 6, 2010
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Oct 29, 2010
                      This election is a real fucking nail-biter.

I'm at work right now. . .I brought a case of Red Hook with me to my office, just in case.

I apologize in advance if I slip into obnoxiousness in the forums.
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      • Winner Winner x 1
                      • Mar 20, 2011
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Nov 11, 2011
                          I voted for you as the VP for Gabe Newell. The new White House will be your new house. Done deal.
                          • Like Like x 1
                          Thread Status:
                          Not open for further replies.