Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WHO FUCKED THE FORUMS?!

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Taters, Dec 11, 2008

1. Mar 12, 2008

because of this person, i was constantly looking for something else to do. GEEZE!!!

i'll forgive you if this place gets up and running again :wink:
  2. Dec 30, 2006
  3. Dec 30, 2006
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    and does anyone know any reason to of done this shit AGAIN? lil tiresome for people to go around ruining shit for other people cause, what, they were bored? they had nothing better to do? give me a fucking break. shit like this is getting real old with people connected with this server.
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    this wasn't me.... im blaming this on god. it was his fault.
  6. Dec 28, 2007
    o bullshit ck we all know that there's no "god" there's just chuck norris and L ron hubbard...
  7. Oct 22, 2007
    There can be only one answer. I am gonna go with it was with ck playing a game and he is losing. So with this happening he takes his anger out on his key board while having a program up for the site which takes everything to hell. After this he says he is tired and is going to bed whie knowing full and well that he took out the forums to play innocent. This is why you need anger management or a hug to help you during these times so things don't happen like this.
  8. May 24, 2008
    Case Closed?
  9. Jul 1, 2008
    Ck needs more then that Sig :shock: :razz:
  10. Dec 30, 2006