Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Who is Kim?

Discussion in Introductions started by Kim, Jul 28, 2012

1. May 30, 2012
    The time has come, i haven't made any introducion yet! so here is it. :vampire:
    If you dont know me yet then prepare you! ~ BTW i have been admin in almost 2 months now and i do have known the plaguefest community in long time.

Kim
    I am a boy and yes my name is Kim which is a boys name in my country i am 18 years old and live in Denmark.
    When i play on PlagueFest is very different since i love to stay the night and drink COLA XD.
    I have learned my english from gaming which i find the best way to learn it... In the school i as many other in the class ignored the teacher because she was dump lol, but of course is it mine and my friends fault that we didnt learned it.
    I love to be friendly and make the best out of the game we play, i wish a good day for everyone.
    I also do love forums alot! the discussion, suggestions peoples made or even to say hello for a new member or admin!

Games
    What do i play... I play Css, MW3(Never), Battlefield, AVP, SWTOR(Quitted because of the prices), Skyrim, RuneScape, Garry's Mod(never) and alot more!
    Counter Strike is a game i love and then why don't i play MW3?
    My answer for this is;
    I have Modern Warfare 3 but never use it, if i want to play a rush game where you have to rush then would i go play Counter Strike personally do i love Battlefield more than other shoot games because it feels more like the real world.

Servers
    The servers i love to be in is Minigame and Zombie escape, i do not like ZM anymore and why? i am a person that loves to RUUUUUUUUUUUN.

Hobby?
    I love predators, the movies, their look or... JUST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM
    Why i did chose PlagueFest was because i found this community very nice to be in and also hope that i can stay here in the future, the only thing that is in the way is that i have to move soon and i would not have any money to pay for my admin, hopefully do i get some extra money for use but lets see!

HUNT OR GET HUNTED!

HAVE FUN! :vampire:
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
      Kim, Jul 28, 2012 Last edited by Kim, Jul 28, 2012
    • Jan 11, 2012
      Gamer English ftw, wasted 10 yrs in school for it too :razz: I see ur still broken ^^

I see you didn't noticed the laser dot on your head, bad Predator :razz: Humanity ftw

I'm looking forward to kill you on ski :wink:
    • Jan 31, 2011
      Come by and see us on the Panic server! I want to learn more about you Danes.
    • May 14, 2011
    • May 30, 2012
      Ah okay its fine just the gramma you know :3
    • Jul 16, 2012
      hey kim! glad to have you here. always great to have new players. plague fest is the best community out there and has much to offer. i hope you find everything to your liking. the forums are always very active. hope to keep you around.
    • May 30, 2012
      I think i should have added "I am not new but almost 2 month old admin now" or something xD
      Anyway thanks for the 2+ month late welcome:3
    • May 15, 2011

Xenomorphs will kick your fugly ass! :P

:thumbsup:
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Feb 18, 2011
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Hey dude. I am completely the opposite of you. I love camping a lot like on zm and getting lots of kills and raping mothafuckas. You can ask @Satsukii how made I made him/her today on zm. Also, I've recently played with you. I hope you're liking it so far.
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Feb 9, 2012
        i had an ex named kim. i used to cry everytime i saw u in game.

Will be seeing u again in game shortly xD
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Dec 6, 2011
        @Kim Your English is amazing for being a 2nd language. I can understand it perfectly.

Also, if you're into Runescape, feel free to join us on W116 in clan Lolz, I'm 157x. I've been playing it since the beginning of it's beta release, so it has been pretty addicting.
      • Jul 16, 2012
        probably not the right place to ask this. but when someone post something, what are those text at the bottom? like brett for instance. his post has 11:14 PM - Dirtbag: I like to pretend i'm a chick.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        It's part of my signature, not the post. And yes, I caught @Dirtbag coming out of the closest, so I had to have proof.
      • Jul 16, 2012
        oh i had just gotten curious because i have seen them alot. thank you brett!
      • May 15, 2011
        Sometimes I like dress up in my sisters too-too and prance around the house singing to myself.
      • Feb 21, 2007
      • May 30, 2012

Thank you so much! I play RuneScape alot but i'm already in a perfect skiller clan ^^ thanks anyway :razz: