Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Who is Playing Yahoo?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Si˚, May 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 5, 2011
    Well you all know well some know i have a older brother that plays and sometime my nephew plays. I dont want any admins to get mad at me if i dont respond to something when my brother is on soooo...

Keeping my Yahoo™ name on...

I play under Yahoo™

My brother plays under Yahoo™ Vaxis

then my nephew plays under Yahoo™ (nephew)

so hope you guys wont get confused if my brother dosnt stop cade breakers or so, he dosnt want to ruin the admin stuff and get me in trouble XD
  2. Dec 17, 2010
    Reminder: Turn off your binds if you have any, lol
  3. May 5, 2011
    haha dont worry my binds are only warnings and jump thats all :smile:
  4. Feb 8, 2011
    hopefully they arent the backstabbing kind and abuse the rules and get u into trouble lol
  5. May 5, 2011
    my brother is older and he dosnt know how to use admin controls but even if he does he dosnt want to use it, he knows better XD. my nephew is useless how to use it so its k.
  6. May 27, 2008
    Still pretty iffy about letting your siblings/relatives play on your account. You do know if they do anything while in game, that's on you, and not them. Correct?

We do keep logs of everything too.
  7. Nov 2, 2010
    What happens if your long-lost cousin comes on?
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    You're completely responsible for what happens on your account. If they decide to abuse, it's the same as you abusing.
  9. Dec 7, 2010
    Keep in mind that if anyone other than yourself uses admin commands while in your account will constitute abuse and result in termination of admin privileges.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
  11. Dec 7, 2010
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    Simply using an admin command doesn't constitute admin abuse :s

If people want to share accounts they should be able to. However, if one abuses the account will be removed.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    I would think untrained individual using admin commands constitutes abuse.
  14. Apr 9, 2007
    This training thing is pretty new. Prior to whatever date in 2009 that this started. We had this going:

It worked fine I guess... Admins don't really have to be trained :s
  15. May 5, 2011
    Yes haha i know guys, i was gonna say that too XD if my brother abuses the admin power i am at fault as well i will take the blame :thumbsup:
  16. Apr 9, 2007

Happy account sharing.

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.