Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Who is still around from the old crew?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by XxNight_Fury, Dec 26, 2012

1. Jul 7, 2011
    Well, it seems my memory has faded quite a bit. The time frame I'm thinking of is between January and August of 2011. I know this because I bought donator July 9th of last year, and it was very short after that (probably no more then a week) that 1mpulse computer broke, then no more then a month after that, everyone was gone (one by one they disappeared). I stayed around for like another week, then called it and left myself.
    • Like Like x 1
      XxNight_Fury, Dec 26, 2012 Last edited by XxNight_Fury, Dec 27, 2012
    • Feb 1, 2011
      sup bro! I guess I'm not exactly "ZE crew", but here I am anyways!
    • Jan 12, 2012
      "hides behind dill" "Dont let him see me!
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Night, I don't know what happened to everyone but Impulse is broke as hell and still has yet to replace his broke ass computer, Storm is here Bukkake occasionally pops in but for the most part the ZE people from that time frame just done play anymore, or if they do not on PF
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Most good people are baned. Same as zm. People like Dopescope, majoryoon from 2009, Lucid and other players who left like jzx, Mickey Munday and Harvey were good players.
      Pas for ze, I know POLY was baned I think and he was the best ze player I've ever met.
    • Apr 20, 2011
      yeh impulser was cool guy i remember that i give him p90 he just chet i love you everytime xD it was good time i used to play when server was non-steam then after steam update that doesn't allowed people that don't have css on steam can use mic or hear people talking so i buy css and just start to play on other servers
      in past players were holding all the time unlike players now witch they all look at doors that why i just left
    • Jun 18, 2012
      People want to be cool, win and get items/points THEMSELVES so they can brag about it and go ''I'm the best player in the world.'' :wink:

Oh btw, hi there I'm not really ''old crew'' but I've been playing on PF almost 2 years now and I possibly played here when the community was created about 6 years ago. I got to mention though that i3d back then was my little place. :smile:
    • Jun 17, 2011
      Night Fury~ Long time no see~ :wave:
    • Jan 21, 2011
      Ew. It's you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    • May 12, 2012

i think Harvey still plays still/maybe/notsure/dontknow/yeah

i remeber when i played mako first couldnt make the pipe down to bahmamat that was funny for like a month.
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I miss Harvey. Coolest admin ever. >:[
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • May 20, 2011
        Hi there. Haven't been much of a ZE fan, but I've been around, as chet mentioned I used to play since pF was non-Steam under a different nickname (PHPTwister). I tend to check out ZE from time to time to chip into the chaos, makes my day.
      • Jul 8, 2012
        Seconded. He is/was such a good role model for me learning the ropes here.
      • May 27, 2008
        I've been here for a while.
      • Sep 14, 2008
        I'm here
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Apparently I'm still here, I played cracked CS:S in early 2011 as "Big Black Guy" and "Carlos Spicy Weiner".
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 30, 2011
          I've been playing PF for the last 6 years, am I old crew? :arrogant:
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 15, 2011
            I didn't know we had 2 Night - Fury's, or did you just forget your password?
            Dirtbag, Dec 26, 2012 Last edited by Dirtbag, Dec 26, 2012
          • May 11, 2011
            I'm still around Kyron still comes around now and then.