Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Who likes Cookies ?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Richard420, May 18, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    My appologies to all, But Remeber i just attended my cousins funeral today that died in a car crash No Drugs or dui just bad timing.
    But whats your fav junk food. Maybe something you used to love but cant find anymore.

I liked those wax candy shaped like a bottle of soda with a fruit juice inside. Once you bit the top of you drank it, Way small amounts inside tho. The wax bottle then was usable as gum :grin:
    • Funny Funny x 1
      Richard420, May 18, 2012 Last edited by Richard420, May 18, 2012
    • Aug 1, 2011
      I hear car wreaks are the leading cause of teenage deaths. Find that funny?

Being in a wreak myself which totaled my car, I don't find wreaks funny at all. I don't see how you can.
      • Agree Agree x 3
      • Mar 19, 2012
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Agree...I lost both my cousins to a 17 year old who was speeding and she hit them head on.
      • Apr 12, 2012
        I'm sure he's aware of that based off of a previous thread. But reading that one... not sure why he'd make this tho?
      • Aug 18, 2006
        I've been in two car accidents myself (wasn't the driver in either case, but having a Cadillac traveling at 65MPH hitting my side of the car wasn't fun at all).
      • Jul 1, 2010
        Totaled a few cars in my day, including flipping one not too long ago.. Took me about a month to recover. Not too much fun :/
      • Feb 21, 2007
        Aww, I thought this was gonna be a thread on what you have actually seen, lol. Cuz I am pretty sure I have seen more stuff taking trauma call, than everyone else combined on pf :doctor:
      • Aug 1, 2011
        I almost flipped my current car once going too fast taking a turn on a soaked road. That kind of experience I NEVER want to go through again. Scary stuff...
      • Richard420
        This message by Richard420 has been removed from public view. Deleted by retslag1, May 20, 2012, Reason: user requested.
        May 19, 2012