Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

who remembers this?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by nyronic, Aug 22, 2012

1. May 17, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
    • Jun 4, 2006
      heh, I remember only playing that at lans back in the day cause I had AOL 56k and I'd just get reamed up the ass online against non-AOL users (since even their DSL was shit)... or DSL/Cable users. +Steam didn't exist iirc so the way to play with friends was to just go hang out at a lan center somewhere. Quake, UT, and I think BF1942 (or maybe this was later) were also being played a lot.

there was a lot of this map too

[IMG]

man.. old gaming reminds me of huge CRT monitors. I almost forget about those until some nostalgia rolls around reminding me of 'em.
      • Like Like x 5
      • May 17, 2011
        • Like Like x 2
        • Apr 9, 2007
          • Like Like x 1
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Played this game a lot with my real friends in Lebenon. We had spiderman skins and his wife and scream and others. I loved cs_assault a lot and I dunno why they removed the roof from the top in ct spawn in CSS and the camera truck also.
          • May 12, 2012
            UNREAL TOURNAMENT WAS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M M M M MONSTER KILL!!!
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Oct 29, 2010
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Only reason I don't use my old CRT is due to the damaging rays it outputs. I don't want to buy a new CRT, so I stick with my LCD.
            • Oct 27, 2010
              Junior high study hall... that and Quake. (I shouldn't be as bad at video games as I am:arrogant:)
            • Nov 6, 2011
              that was me like in 5th grade playing in my computer hall haha
            • Apr 1, 2012

only started with 1.6

although I'll miss cs_deathmatch
            • Jan 11, 2012
              Good old times, huh. When you were the annoying kiddy you hate today :razz:
            • Aug 5, 2012
              Played the original CS 1.6 in lan-shops, and that was like THE bomb.
            • Aug 19, 2012
              If you buy 3D LCDs you can get 120Hz input and 2 (or 5)ms GTG. Which is nice.
            • Mar 15, 2012
              Haha, used to play that as a teenager, brings back some good old memories
            • Jan 11, 2011
              Boy that image gives back memories... Lots of good ones. I feel young and old at the same time when looking at it.
              LoL at me playing Oilrig for the first time as a completly newbie little kid. XD