Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Who TF is that? Oh... just Unrealstro! Who TF is that?

Discussion in Introductions started by Unrealstro, Sep 6, 2017

Son of a Motherless-

Goat 3 vote(s) 50.0%
Pig 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Zombie 2 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Sep 6, 2017
    Hi, Unrealstro here. I like to think that I'm not new to this community...been lurking here for years...YEARS!

I'm 35. I have a wife and son. I'm a Systems Administrator that works primarily in Azure. I work from home. I've been gaming since the Atari and Commodore days. The NES was the first system that was truly mine and I didn't have to share with my siblings...so it holds a special place in ma heart. I love to talk about Information Technology and the latest Cloud technology...anyone wanna talk about containerization and micro-services? Generally the only thing I play on CSS is PF's ZM... mainly because I suck at scrim and ladder matches.

I only stop lurking because I like pretty much all of you. So, this is my intro and yep...that is that. Feel free to hit me up for some gaming or ask me anything.

This is my spray and I use it far too often. In any context, it represents my situation fairly well.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Mar 26, 2012
    • Sep 6, 2017
      [IMG]
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome!! We're glad to have you join us in conversations and shenanigans, Daddy! :grin:
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Aug 6, 2016
        Dirtbag has to many daddies. I like the signature Unrealstro. Glad to have you coming up to the batting mound. There are quite a few tech say lads around the bases. I'm more of a spectator really. I have 317,649 emails because I never remember how to log in.
      • Sep 6, 2017
        [IMG]
        Post Merged, Sep 7, 2017
        [IMG]
      • Nov 20, 2013
      • Sep 6, 2017
        [IMG]
      • May 31, 2012
        That spray looks harsh. Welcome (more formally) to the community!
      • Sep 6, 2017
        Aww, how did I miss your reply... thanks Joshy.

[IMG]