Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

who's got the best piece? show what you're tokin' with!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF] jedi, Dec 28, 2015

1. Dec 28, 2014
    i was just wondering who else out there got a dope piece to show off. Even if you don't just post what you are using to toke up. :dragon:

details: I just got this $400 syn rig MINI reactor. It has a modified showerhead percolator that feeds into twin ratchet percolators, quite possibly the smoothest dab I've taken. Attached is a quartz banger.

cost: $400 new, cost me-$160

Anyone else who wants to showcase their smoking apparatus post it here. Include a few details about the piece; say how much it costs and then say how much you paid for it.

20151228_210247

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
      [pF] jedi, Dec 28, 2015 Last edited by [pF] jedi, Dec 28, 2015
    • Oct 18, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 8, 2013
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 18, 2014
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Feb 1, 2011

[IMG]
            • Like Like x 5
            • Feb 27, 2012
              i don't even stone and i think that looks absolutely badass.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Apr 18, 2014
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • May 31, 2012
                  Made this lil beauty in woodshop when I freshmen in high school. Good memories.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 3
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    That reminds me of all the dumbshit kids in manufacturing class that tried to make pipes from aluminum... fuck they were stupid. I kind of wish nobody had told them about the poisonous fumes inside the pipe that way natural selection could do its job.
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Dec 28, 2014
                      awesomeee. dude that ashcatcher is hella crazy tho. bet u pull some massive clean rips with that.
                      Post Merged, Dec 28, 2015
                      gotta love those freshman pipes. I remember using apples and cans and shitty wood pipes lmao
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • May 31, 2012
                        Guess I'm lucky that I'm not THAT dumb :arrogant:.

Some kids actually made some fairly good looking wood pipes. Busted that one out in 45 minutes from a piece of scrap.
                      • Dec 28, 2014
                        thats still much better than a damn coke can with some holes [IMG]
                        • Funny Funny x 3
                        • Jul 14, 2010
                          I'm too lazy too take pics of mine but this is what I use.

Total cost was about $150 for the vaporizer, and $100 for the gong+bong on top. The vaporizer comes with dry stems, but I love the water for making hits even smoother. Lifetime warranty on vaporizer (it's broken three times by other people, and I only paid shipping to get it fixed). The glass piece broke once in an accident lol, but that was full cost to replace but worth it. I don't smoke anymore, only vape and it's nice on the lungs, but nothing beats a joint except how wasteful it is and bad for the lungs :frown:

Only needs like a .1 g pack and gets you ripped.
                          • Zing! Zing! x 1
                          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                          • Apr 18, 2014
                          • Feb 1, 2011
                            that looks amazing! never taken vapor hits through water thats nuts :razzdrunk:
                          • Dec 28, 2014
                            that looks awesome. I actually own an arizer product too, the v-tower. but that solo looks like a whole new level. I vape out of my pax 2 though.
                          • Jul 14, 2010
                            I chose this name a long time ago in starcraft broodwar because my favorite animal is a penguin lol.
                            Yeah, it's very smooth, but your bong looks like it really is a dome rocker haha

My friend has the extreme q which is similar to the v-tower I think. They both are awesome, and we sometimes hook it up to his bong. I've tried the pax and it was pretty nice too!
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Dec 28, 2014
                              nice yeah and u can't beat that Lifetime warranty. guys are you into concentrates? I got the puffco pro pen [IMG] for on the go too along with that new rig. im pretty stacked:soldier:
                              • Like Like x 1
                                [pF] jedi, Dec 28, 2015 Last edited by [pF] jedi, Dec 28, 2015
                              • Aug 7, 2012
                                • Funny Funny x 1