Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

WHRL REKRRR!

Discussion in Entertainment started by Orange, May 24, 2015

1. Feb 8, 2013
    Hello PlagueFest! Orange again. Konbanwa! I'd like to share one of my world records with you. It's one that I'm very proud of, and it shows I've came a loooooong way, a huge milestone.

@Vicarious < Taught me every basic to bhoppin' and is part of the reason why I continue to hop. Remember? A year ago, I thought this was darn impossible. I thought these were cheaters. They've always left me suspicious. Two years ago, my words to you were "how do I bhop like you?" But today, here I am, still trying and trying!

A big thanks to Tony Montana for welcoming me to SourceJump!

Anyways, enjoy my world record!

via https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwPJNe7nR20
    • Like x 8
    • Winner x 3
    • Wizard! x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Artistic x 1
    • Apr 23, 2013
    • Jan 5, 2012
    • Apr 26, 2015
      And here I am, b hopping slower than couch walking. fuckin noice!
    • Jun 11, 2012
      He's bhopping admin for advantage gaining and i don't care if he's within the pack of humans. Ban him or I'm gonna stop donating.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Feb 27, 2012
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Feb 25, 2014
          Sad to see people spend time on this shit. we already knew you could bhop, time for new way to get attention
          • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
          • Dec 27, 2012
            Wow. Orange spent A LOT of time to get this good at bhop, and this is your response? If it's that difficult for you to be nice, then keep your opinions to yourself. It's not a waste of time if he enjoys it.

Thanks for the kind words Orange, we haven't talked in...Months, literally? I am to blame for that. I wouldn't mind if you didn't mention me at all, to be perfectly honest, but again thank you. Yes, I do remember that time. It feels like ages ago. Cannot help but to smile when I see that you've had this much progress. I couldn't help you completely with the bhop part, because I haven't really bhopped that much. I'm almost completely reliant on timing, while you enjoy bhop a lot more than I do. Nice video, and keep at it while the game is still alive.:wink:

EDIT: Also, I believe I told you that you would learn much more from actual bhoppers back in the day didn't I? That you would learn much more if you went to bhop servers. I believe you were a bit hesitant to start with, but that came to change pretty quickly. Good job again.
            • Friendly Friendly x 2
            • Like Like x 1
              Vicarious, May 25, 2015 Last edited by Vicarious, May 25, 2015
            • Feb 8, 2013
              Post Merged, May 25, 2015
              Even though you didn't play the biggest part in my success, you guided me, and I needed someone's shoulder to stand on 'til I can actually progress myself, so thanks for that.
              • Like Like x 2
              • Feb 25, 2014
                So because I have a different opinion I should not express it, in what country do you live? North Korea or so, just because I don't praise everyone for every little thing they do I should shut up. If i want to express my opinion then I will, if you got a problem with that go live in Russia.
                • Zing! Zing! x 1
                • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  Isn't this the exact same guy that told me that I shouldn't be unbanned because I was rude as fuck and a terrible person for being an asshole to everyone, and also, in my mapping thread, bashed on my map and told me that no one would like it because they simply do not have the skill set to play the map, yet here he stands, continuing to bash on me for what I love to do...

Ironic, isn't it? What's the definition of hypocrisy? Does it define a person like him?

By the way, I'm not trying to grab attention. If you don't care, don't visit. No one's forcing you to watch my video if it hurts your eyes. Freedom of speech, correct? Am I not free or welcomed to share my video for entertainment and the enjoyment of players who actually WANTS to be entertained? Even if I didn't share this video on PlagueFest, I'm sure enough that SourceJump's many subscribers will total my view count to thousands. I'm not worried.

What's that word again? Oh, right. Hypocrisy... at its finest.

Meltdown, you don't have time to waste. Go do something you feel is "productive" to you. I don't need a shitstorm to rise in my thread again. You've embarrassed yourself.
                  Orange, May 25, 2015 Last edited by Orange, May 25, 2015
                • Feb 25, 2014
                  I have no problem with you personally I just voice of what I think of your achievement, which in my eyes isn't. It's an unpopular opinion yet still one and one I should be able to express, learn to deal with it. Also I recall that I was one of those that wanted to set you free from your banning, You can think of ne whatever you think, I'm totally fine with that, you do not see me crying over it do you? if you find me a hypocrite it is your good right, honestly I don't care, I know that I will rustle some jimmies and tbh I still sleep good at night.

You guys just have no backbone, you all feel personally attacked and it says more about you then about me.
                • Feb 8, 2013
                  That's ok. If you feel offended, I apologize, but you love tracing my foot steps and leave your usual negativity behind.

I understand. You'd like to express your opinions, good or bad. Just like the imperfection of myself, I hate others for something I can not become/have. We do that, as much as you'll want to deny the fact. That's because of our jealousy. Normal. I'm not saying I'm better than you in any way, but I've asked you several times to leave your negativity out of my threads.

When you achieve or aquire something awesome, don't you have the urge to show it to the world? Don't you want people to appreciate and admire things you've done that others can not? Don't you want people to respect you? To recognize your special qualities, talents, and/or traits? Do you not want that?

I'm not here to lecture you, but you've shit on my thread once again. I've asked you nicely to leave me be, please. I'll end here. You have a nice rest of the night.
                • Dec 27, 2012
                  You clearly didn't understand what I said, at all. What you said was very rude, and you can keep such thoughts to yourself. I'll just quote what you said:

If this isn't rude, I don't know what is. "Sad to see people spend time on this shit" and "time for new way to get attention" only makes you look bad. I mean, clearly, YOU are the one looking for attention. I respect people and their opinions. good or bad, as long as you don't bash them, just like you did here. If you can't view a thread without spreading shit, then expect all that shit to get thrown back at you. They're not wanted and not needed here. This was my point in my previous post. You can criticize without bashing, just in case you didn't know this already. You've gotten attention from what I've written now, can you leave this thread if you still can't voice these opinions of yours without trash-talking?

A final note.

I find it sad as hell that you think you have better things to do, yet here you are writing this.
                • Feb 13, 2014
                  Awesome @Orange !!! Best :bunny: hopper I know. Keep it up!

PS - Let the haters hate. He just jelly.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 25, 2014
                    This feels like saying no to a pampered kid, they also go out of there fucking mind. @LC I don't see anything wrong with being jelly, at least this jelly speaks his mind.
                  • Feb 13, 2014
                    You can speak your mind without having to be insulting about it. Not nice Meltdown.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                      LC, May 25, 2015 Last edited by LC, May 25, 2015
                    • Jan 5, 2014

hue hue hue

Congrats, that was a great video.

It says a lot about you when you attack others just for being proud of their accomplishments. You have the right to express your opinions, totally, but "I'm just expressing my opinion" and "I'm being an ass" are not mutually exclusive. Why even feel the impulse to put others down in the first place? Like for real dude, what negative shit is going on in your life that's compelling you to act like this?

No offense (and I really mean it), but quit trying to rationalize to yourself that being a dick okay because, "lel u should have moar backb0ne".
                      • Like Like x 3
                      • Feb 25, 2014
                        First of all I'm not attacking anyone, I just say I find it stupid. It's not my fault everyone here gets personal as soon as someone has a different opinion as theirs. People these days just expect everyone to praise them as soon as they post something, get real. You people are all crying over something so little I said.

When i see something and I want to say something about it I will, and as soon as he posts something i find good i will be sure to say it too, that is just who I'm. Not my problem you all make such a big deal about it.
                      • Jan 5, 2014
                        If an action that you're doing is causing a specific outcome, then your action is responsible for that outcome. Saying, "it's not my fault everyone gets personal" is a GREAT way to:

1) Absolve yourself of personal responsibility
                        2) Rationalize negative behaviors

Yeah, people should have more backbone. Agreed. But it doesn't mean you're not being a dick. Again, not mutually exclusive.

This isn't a matter of free speech. Everyone is okay with you speaking your mind. But the issue is about how you're handling yourself in a social setting.

Like, say you wanted to play with a lion. You have the right to play with a lion, but people are still gonna tell you, "dude that thing will rip your dick off".

You have the right to speak your mind, no doubt about that. But don't use that as a way to justify and rationalize shitty behaviors and personality traits. I ain't your boss or your mom or your dad, so you don't have to listen to me, but as a friend to a friend, this kind judgmental nonsense is how you push good people out of your lives. Only reason why I care so much to say this shit to you is because I've been there, and I fucked up a lot of good friendships because I was very judgemental and negative (and I'm sure some of it still shows up in my behavior these days).
                        • Like Like x 1