Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why are there people like that...? Am I wrong....? :/ I'm disappointed

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by xDungeonKittyxッ, Apr 17, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 7, 2012
    I don't know if it's worth to come back playing with you guys.........Sorry to be rude. I'm very disappointed and sad about people who ignored most of the post and the ones who doesn't care to reply. My recently post was like few days ago and I've been gone for 3 or 4 months. There are so few replies on there but it's suck. I'm sorry but I have to get it out there because that's the truth and a fact. It's really hurt when people ignore or doesn't care to reply. I really do hate people who ignoring other people. I guess there are people are like that. I'm one of them but I started realizing that I shouldn't do that. It's depend on your choices you make. Is it my faults not making friends on here or talking to you guys? No, it's yours and mine 50/50 faults. I'm becoming more mature and understanding person because of my tough life growing up. I have a tough life growing up with abusive, mental illness, and serious life problems. I didn't reach out for help for a long time but I managed to deal with abusive and life problems without myself reaching out for help for a long time. From 6 years old to till few weeks ago, I really do have a "very tough life" growing up. I kinda overcoming my multiple learning disabilities but most of the times, I rarely ask people for help. Nobody know about myself and my life because I kept all of it inside also I didn't have a lot of friends in real life but I become much better and stronger person than most of you guys. I'm sorry that I'm being rude and acting this way, it's not my fault. It's the people who doesn't care to give a crap to help and the ones are ignoring other people. I'm just can't control my feelings because it's really hurt me a lot to see people like that. Don't argue with me and don't debate against me. That's the fact and the truth.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Well... Ok I guess. I don't know you, but generally I ignore a lot of people on the internet for several reasons which are legitime :dazed:
    If I had to answer to everyone who messages me everyday, I couldn't live anymore I would have to sit back at the computer 24/7 replying. So, if you're searching for help, internet is a viable option but you can't always expect people to answer or be there. I've had some people that I know personally who also couldn't stand being ignored, no matter if it were persons they knew or not. My answer to that is that the whole world doesn't revolve around one person, in this case yourself, so just deal with it if people don't respond immediatly or at all. Just go on.

Aaaand, most of all, don't take everything personally. You are saying that "a lot of people are like that" and it sounds like you're blaming all of them... When you shouldn't even have to care about that in the first place. A lot of people are like that, but you're only wasting your time taking it personally and making a problem of it.

Regardless, if that's your experience here on PlagueFest, then I can understand you're willing to leave. By this, I say good luck in the future and hopefully you'll find a place where you feel home :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Mar 26, 2012
      What people reply to are kinda hit or miss. I wouldn't take offense if somebody doesn't respond to one or a few things I post via my profile or on the forums. There are variety of reasons that people will or won't reply.
    • Feb 25, 2014
      No one is ignoring anyone, most of them just simple have not the time to respond to anything that occurs, so they make choices on what they find imported. And to be honest, the internet is a cruel place to find what your looking for, people log off and shut down that world and everything in it. the only thing i think is imported is the friends you got outside the online world. of course i got allot of online friends too, but those are not the ones i go to the pub with or hang out or i can tell anything too without being judged.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      Don't Take things so personal in life... :confused:
      • Agree Agree x 4
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Well...Fact is that this thread may only have 3 replies (excluding mine) but there are 28 views on it (at this moment). If people views the thread, then it most certainly means that they were interested in the content of the thread. Not replying doesn't mean that they are ignoring you at all, there are several other reasons for why they are silent.

If you're worried about the fact that you're not welcome here or that you are disliked or any of the sort, think again. ANYONE is more than welcome here, including you. There are exceptions for this of course, but you're not one of them. Don't assume that people ignores you due to the lack of posts on your threads/profile.

Making friends is incredibly difficult to some people, and incredibly easy for other people. You are stating that you haven't really made many friends here, which may be true, I cannot tell. Only you can. Another fact is that the more you interact with people here, the more attached you will become to one and another and the same applies to all of us. It's usually friendly conversations but it can sometimes turn the other way. Point is, once you've made yourself a bit more open to people here, they will also be more open to you. People will start posting gradually more regarding you due to the fact that they then know you don't "bite" and isn't a stranger to us. Be active not only in making posts or threads, not only in-game but also in the PlagueFest chat and people will sooner or later know who this DungeonKitty are.

It can be difficult to fit in places, like here. It took a while for myself to realize who I am in this community and if I should be here at all. It's because of all the members in the community that I'm still here and the fact that anyone can fit here no matter how weird you are. As long as you don't remain a stranger to us all, we can help you or be talkactive more than ever. Of course, we can be that regardless but it can be difficult to approach someone that you don't know much about, such as humour, interests, personality...You know the drill.

Best regards and take care.
        • Like Like x 4
        • Feb 13, 2014
          Everyone has their quirks. Just be yourself.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Nov 3, 2013
          • Dec 1, 2013
            OP reminds me of that one chick who was attention seeking. Why can't I remember her name? o.o She made a similar thread as this.
            • Agree Agree x 5
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 28, 2013
              Her name was Elysian I believe and she quit pF.
              • Agree Agree x 5
              • Dec 1, 2013
              • Feb 25, 2014
                Wel some people cannot get what they want irl so they turn there attention to the net. It's sad but lets say there millions out there who are living a cyber life instead of a normal one just because of this very reason, it is easier getting attention.
                • Agree Agree x 5
                • Aug 12, 2012
                  1. Looks like your trying to seek attention by making this thread
                  2. It's the internet, who care if people ignore you, I only hate it when it happens in real life not the web
                  3. Don't afraid to talk to family and close friend about your problems
                  4. Don't take things so personal on the internet...
                  5. 1-4 that the fact and the truth
                  6. I'm getting some chicken
                  • Agree Agree x 5
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Dec 17, 2007
                    sry to hear about your problems they are unfortunate and i do hope that you find help for them. However with that being said you have to remember that this is a gaming server/website, most the of the people come here to play and talk about issues on the server, or bs about things, we don't really involve our personal problems bc honestly most of the time we don't know the other person personally, meaning that yea we come here but they are not really involved in our day to day life bc we only know them via the internet/the website here. As some one studying psychology this really isn't the place to reach out for help on the issues you stated, that is going to take some professional assistance, really the only thing you can use this website for is support and at that you have to remember, that people coming onto here they have their own problems as well, their own life issues and come here to get away from things like that. That is more than likely why no one really response to your other thread, they really don't want to get involved or know how. Also you have to understand the age group here a lot the people here are teenagers and young adults in their real early twenties and don't really know how to deal with issues like that. If someone doesn't respond to your threads don't take it personally some people may not have the time to, if they don't just go on i don't take it personally if no one responds to my thread or say something bad about me on it, bc they don't know me personally. I hope that you find the help that you need and you can fill your life with friends that you can have actual physical contact with and not just here on a website.
                    Post Merged, Apr 17, 2014
                    would've been funnier if you added beer to it
                  • Mar 7, 2012
                    I don't judge people rarely, but this post, I was so pissed off which I was in a bad mood. I just let it all out because it's killing me to hold it inside. It's all me.. :/ I know people seem busy or didn't have time for it. I know that. I'm still living in reality life which is more important than gaming, internet, and unimportant things. I just don't like talking to people and being somewhat loner due to abusive life so I'm not a attention seeker... I don't have nothing to say for now..

P.S. Some of you don't know me well but I have a habit of sabotaging my life also making people dislike me because of my serious mental problems.. The thread is all on me that I wasn't myself and being in a bad mood.

My reply in italic. ^
                    ---------------------------
                    xDungeonKittyxッ, Apr 17, 2014 Last edited by xDungeonKittyxッ, Apr 17, 2014
                  • Oct 18, 2012
                    P.S people have problems in their lives to. Don't think you're the only one.
                    • Agree Agree x 2
                    • Feb 13, 2014
                      • Artistic Artistic x 1
                      • Dec 27, 2012

Others have already told you and maybe you're getting tired of it, but I will say it as well: Don't take things personally. Nothing good will come out of it no matter what you do.

@xDungeonKittyxッ
                        What makes you feel relaxed? I have no idea how it is in your situation but there must be something there for you that soothes your heart and soul. For me, it's Music, Games and Anime. Taking a walk outside also helps me cleaning up my mind and thoughts. Eventually, you will have no option but to talk with someone close to you such as a friend or preferably your mom or dad. Just speaking from my own experience.

Anything that calms you down, really. Hopefully you'll change your opinion about what you originally thought about people here.
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Feb 8, 2013
                        • Feb 3, 2012

@xDungeonKittyxッ I know what you're feeling right now. I've had to deal with that on here as well. I just guess that sometimes people can be assholes on the internet. That's probably the main use for it now. I fail to believe that just because you make threads like these you automatically are an attention seeker.
                          Jed, Apr 17, 2014 Last edited by Jed, Apr 17, 2014
                        Thread Status:
                        Not open for further replies.