Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why are you here?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peter, Jul 26, 2014

1. Feb 2, 2014
    Kinda late but meh... I'll post on this thread. Here is my story..
    I know css since a few years because my dad was playing it. I got my own steam account only in july 2012 though. Daddy bought me css, and I played mostly scrim and deathmatches. I didn't know about communities or stuffs like that and honestly I didn't really care. Was just playing to make frags (even if I suck lol). I didn't really play a lot until summer 2013. I found a massive british server 30/30 players (UKCS). I stayed on it for a bit.
    I stumbled upon the Plaguefest ze server in august or september 2013, searching for a new server since I moved to the usa and my ping was too high to keep playing on a british server (and using a ping mask got me kicked out of the server).
    I didn't like Zombie Escape at first, so I went to the Zombie Mod server. I played a few minutes per day, then a few hours because I started liking it. Never played zm before. Therefore, I was new to zm, so I hope I didn't cadebreak or grief other players because I was a complete newbie and now I can't remember what I could have done. >.<
    Anyways, I met nice people who were already regulars on the server. I don't really remember, but I guess there were Beggar, Broski, Tfreeman, LouisvilleLegend, Acidpingas, Pooper and of course Dunkaroos. lol. Basically, what became later the XCN clan. I met also Alias Mochi, I don't know how but I got on well with him. He was really nice to me, didn't even know I was a girl. He's not playing here anymore, he went to Dota 2. I miss him... He showed me map secrets, good spots. He even gifted to me 2 months donator after he won it at a zm event. That's why I created an account on Plaguefest.com
    However, by becoming a donator, I found the stats page. I became a rank whore >.< But I prefer playing as a human, so I was only playing ct sided maps. Quite often, I was just creeping in spec.
    After a while, I got bored of zm, got mad at people I used to like playing with for nothing. I wasn't trying to seek attention, just being moody and so.. I went to the mg server, it was dead but whatever. I like playing alone. I met other nice people on here. I also began to get on well with Galaxy, and later Taeyang (they aren't really on the forums). With Galaxy and sometimes a few other players, we spent hours on Rota_Derp. ^^ That was fun.

Eventually, I came back to zm. They forgave me. I'm not really a rank whore anymore, and I realized something. If I keep coming back to zm, it's not for making frags, but for the regulars I have fun playing with.
    I'm so glad I discovered this community.

Sorry for the english mistakes I could have made.

- Carpe
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
      Deadly Silence, Sep 21, 2014 Last edited by ƇΔЯPΞ ÐIΞM, Oct 25, 2014
    • Jun 11, 2012

I saw Secp nudes from the infamous Celebrity leak Fappening and had to join here to be in "it's" presences.
      • Funny Funny x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Oct 30, 2013
        im hurt theres no mention of me </3
      • Feb 2, 2014
        Aw sorry Peter, I remember playing with you later though. Like around january or february, no?.. O.o
        Then again, i'm losing my memory.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Nov 11, 2011
          Used to play COD & CSS competitively at LANs and then decided to just randomly join a zombie server for fun. I think the first one I joined was ibis and then eGo but eventually I found pF. Used to break a lot of rules and get into trouble because I didn't know them but that's all passed, lol. Made some friends that kept bringing me back like @Celexie , @meeko , @Nena , @Tony the Tiger!! :D , @Rico Suavé , @doc watson , and @Josh . The late night fragging and Mumble shenanigans made the stay worthwhile. I've had alot of dropping out with people because of my attitude but the ones that still worked with me I'm thankful for. Joined the forums after about a year or two and it strengthened my bond with more people. pF is hands down the best community I've ever come across and I'm glad I decided to finally stay. :beer:
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Oct 30, 2013
            I bet most of you wonder each day why someone whos as sexy as i am even takes time to play this game well ill tell you. I find games quite fun so i was like yolo zm and stumbled upon the server when i first started i was instantly loved by admins and lsa's and just about everyone so i decided to stick around became a beast and still play to this very day. I also have 2 lovely girls carpe and sica they are my pride and joy.
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Dec 30, 2006
              I see what you did here....you don't tag me but expect me to see this. Sorry I don't ikloud.
            • Dec 27, 2012

I started playing CS:S when I was in late 5th grade. I immediately got hooked on ZM, no specific server at the time. I did however play a lot and I mean a LOT of lila_panic maps and just never got tired of them. After a year or two, I joined a 24/7 server of the original lila_panic map and fell in love with the community named BlackTerrorClan (BTC). This was the server I played almost non-stop for a whole year until it was massively attacked by hackers. It never recovered as the management of the server were ridiculously lazy, so at this point, BTC were but a memory. One that I cherish a lot.

In late 2007, I discovered another ZM server named 'Plaguefest' and just the name of it got me hooked. I met some old members from the BTC server there and I was so happy. With time, they disappeared however.

I can't recall the exact date but it was before pF had the 24/7 panic server. Tazland001, a old BTC member and I, were talking about "what if pF had a 24/7 panic server?" and the whole server came to agree with our opinions and arguments. We never took this suggestion to the forums though but apparently there was someone who did.

Not long after the discussion in ZM between Taz and me, pF suddenly had a 24/7 panic server up and running. I'm not saying it's because of us that pF decided to create one but it was quite ironic.

I more or less switched server from ZM to 24/7 panic and came to love it in no time. This is where I first met no backstab :razz:, and our meeting were quite unique.

I was playing rather seriously so that I could reach top ten in the rank system in which I did. no backstab :razz: was known for being a seasoned ZM player, panic player to be specific, just like me. I killed him quite a few times and he got seemingly impressed about my bunny hopping. At one occassion, I managed to stab him at a spot he deemed as safe and according to him, he didn't even get the chance to shoot. He left the server without saying anything. After a while, the server became empty due to people getting some sleep.

During this time, one regular and one admin - not mentioning any names - joined the empty server except me being there. The admin stayed in spectate while the regular was asking me about scripting and hacking. I was amused and realised that nbs, no backstab, probably made the assumption that I was hacking and called people over. While this 'interrogation' was taking place, the admin in spectate said nothing. Suddenly, I was starring at a small window saying "You have been banned from the server, Reason: Scripting." This was my first ban ever, and that for nothing. It made me pretty upset.

I added the admin who did this ban on me and managed to have a civilised conversation from beginning to the end and he told me that he was in the wrong. I never got unbanned but it was for a mere day so I was like whatever.

The day after, I got back in and nbs was there. He apologised to me hundred times over and kept telling me that he never said to anyone that I was hacking, he just wanted people to come over and see my 'shit'. Henceforth, nbs and I became great buddies and I was invited by R1, his girlfriend, to join DeadlySweet, their clan. DS were originally made by nbs, R1 and Alias Mochi. I got along great with all of them, among the other members.

Time passed and CS:GO came out and so the server slowly started to die out. Those who didn't play CS:GO got busy with life and whatnot. It kept going on like that until the server simply died. I went back to ZM and met new people there.

After some time, I decided to become an admin in very late 2012 and therefore officially joined the forums. Probably among the best things I've ever done in my life.

This is not the whole story but I did my best to skip the boring bits. Cheers Plaguefest!
              • Like Like x 1
              • Jun 11, 2012
                If everyone sees this and knows about the existence of those nudes, I am happy. Now that you are aware of my information to this thread, I've gone in hiding.
              • Dec 30, 2006
                No need to hide. We all know you're the hacker.
              • Oct 8, 2009
                My boyfriend brought me back in 2007 when we first started dating. We played together for a while, then he moved on and I got admin because there was a Christmas deal. I stayed because of the community, but nowadays that's not so true. School and work happened so I stopped being a regular and so did most of the peeps I played with.

Some players that I remember sajak, dillinger, detonator, doc watson, retslag1, angel/latino king, harvey, haplo, agoraphobicnosebleed, akademikz, coolbeans, and chappy.
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Nov 29, 2010
                    You're not dead, yay <3
                    • Like Like x 1