Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why BF3 is better than MW3 lol!

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Feb 17, 2012

1. Jul 20, 2010

Only in BF3 can you do this shit lol.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Ok I see what he's doing but explain the BF3 UI to me. He's doing this to his team mates or enemies that haven't noticed him yet?
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Hes doing it to the enemy lol. His playing on 64 slot servers so lots of shit going on at once.

• Like Like x 1
      • Nov 29, 2010
        That's him being a troll to the enemy team.
      • Jul 20, 2010
        He's killing them in funny ass ways lol. I sometimes dick around with the enemy if they don't notice me behind them lol.
      • Aug 1, 2011

Lol'd for like 5 minutes straight, thanks Bad
      • Sep 30, 2011
        Why personal opinions prove how one thing is superior to the other.
        Wait.... they don't.
        Never mind.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jan 5, 2007
          Old, but still good. I've done most of that myself, and it's pretty amusing how oblivious people can be sometimes.

Still waiting for him to try and C4 a jet or helicopter while in the air himself. It's tricky to do, but oh so rewarding when you pull it off.
        • Jul 20, 2010
          Why so mad xombie lol. Yea old but still funny as fuck. Yea it seems not many players pay attention to their surroundings and look at the god damn mini-map that feeds you so much information at any given time. Hell I've done some of that stuff join a team C4 an lav or a transport chopper switch teams see the chopper or lav coming to me and boom c4 it and then lawls as they go wtf how. I have to credit Muffin for showing me one of those videos that then made me watch the rest lol. This is why I enjoy BF3 at times you can dick around and just fuck with people or just play to win either way you have loads of fun.

• Like Like x 1
          • Feb 14, 2012
            I have to admit for years I had the same problem of completely ignoring the radar. You can still see it on the pF zombie escape server, people holding a position not watching the radar at all to notice the blue snake moving again. Or the one human moving with the horde of zombies for what seems like forever.
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Yep they still don't pay attention to that nice tool called mini-map lol. A bulk of my kills comes from glancing at it and seeing where the known enemy is and then flanking them and boom free kills.
          • Feb 14, 2012
            It's defiantly critical especially in games that require much more strategy like LoL, HoN, DOTA. Not looking at your mini map is game crippling. In a FPS at least you have some hope to recover. I personally think the best perk in any of those "new" shooters is the UAV in COD : MW. You only need a few kills to reveal targets on the radar, that's awesome.
          • Mar 16, 2008
            Decent
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Pfft BF3 got a class that has a MAV that you can fly around and let people see where the enemy is on the radar :razz:. But its good that most shooters are making it so you pay attention to your surroundings also most shooters when you fire without a suppressor on the weapon you pop up on the mini-map :grin: Why I run with suppressors on all of my load-outs don't have to worry about giving my position away as I flank and kill people.
          • Sep 30, 2011
            I'm not mad, I just don't enjoy fanboy debates.
            They are both decent games, but neither of them are legendary.
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Picked that topic cuz I knew people would be drawn to it cuz of the title :razz:. But it does show you a big difference between the both for people that have played mw2 or mw3 since mw3 is mw2 reskinned.
          • Feb 20, 2011
            I still don't buy the whole "One game is better" it's like saying Jazz is better than Chess. They are 2 fundamentally different games.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            The difference between that is Jazz and Chess are totally different classes.
          • Sep 30, 2011
            I would say more around the lines of Chess and Checkers.