Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why BF3 is better than MW3 lol!

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Feb 17, 2012

1. Feb 20, 2011
    Although I did once take part in a 50-man reenactment of Blackhawk Down in ARMA. That was pretty epic, although we had 1 life each, and the whole game lasted 4 hours, until everyone had died.

I'm heading to the store tomorrow as I've missed all the main games while I've been gone.

MW3
    BF3 (PC + Xbox)
    Saints Row 3
    Halo: Anniversary
  2. Jan 8, 2012
    Mw3 is just like every other COD = boring
    Saints Row = Horrible remake of GTA

BF3 On the computer is so much fun, I recommend joystick and learning to fly, its the best part of the game.
  3. Jan 11, 2012
    True, can you recommend a good joystick? I totally suck without one and my Saitek x52 is kinda "not compatible"
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    You don't need a joystick to fly choppers lawls if you need one to fly them since its pretty damn easy with the keyboard and mouse :grin:
  5. Jan 11, 2012
    Choppers are pretty damn easy compared to BF2 thats right but Jets are as bitchy as always and playing with a joystick makes much more fun
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    No. Saints row and GTA are like day and night. Two completely different games which are fun in their own aspects. Unfortunately, you're too close minded to recognize the differences in each game. Saints row is a satire to GTA and every game and movie by making fun of every cliche out there and is not a game you should take seriously.

I use a ps3 controller with boosted sensitivities to pull of some crazy stunts. If not, I'd simply recommend you use a mouse and keyboard for the helicopters. With a few adjustments to key bindings it's easy to fly choppers
  7. Feb 20, 2011
    Yea, GTA 4 is a carefully and accurately rendered cell phone, on which your cousin rings you every 30 seconds saying "Cousin let's go bowling!". Whereas Saints Row is a Neon Space Bazooka.
  8. Jan 11, 2012
    Im sick of that intense mouse raping move to turn the jet, that's why I want to play with a joystick.
    How do you play with the PS3 controller? I can't set a bind with it.
  9. Jan 11, 2012
  10. Nov 29, 2010
  11. Jan 11, 2012
    I lol'ed so hard, this reminds me of the good old redline trollin' on BF2 :grin:
  12. Jul 20, 2010
    Some new videos from that guy with all those other trolling videos :razz:

ENJOY :grin:
  13. Mar 12, 2008
    There are mouses out there that allow you to customize the DPI. I own such a mouse, the Logitech MX518. It comes with pre-set ones, but you can open the menu for it and tinker with it to your liking. It has buttons on the top for switching to high and low DPI on the fly. Low DPI for those long-range kills, High DPI when you need to look everywhere at any given second.

It's somethin special, and i really like it.
  14. Feb 20, 2011
    I'm going to be crucified for revealing this, but I play Battlefield 3 solely with an Xbox 360 controller. I plug my laptop into my TV, and play with my controller. :evilgrin:
  15. Nov 29, 2010
    I play BF3 using a gamepad whenever I fly.
  16. Feb 20, 2011
    I just play with my Xbox controller, I cannot hit shit with a Mouse and Keyboard. I haven't been a PC Gamer since the late 90's. Thats when I switched to Console, now I'm opening up to having both. The way I figure me playing now is, it's like playing on the Xbox (Which I can do), but with better graphics and 64 players :blush:
  17. Jul 20, 2010
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I could understand maybe for flying but for everything else ugh nub lol.
  18. Jul 20, 2010

New Video lawls

Badgriuel, Apr 23, 2012 Last edited by Badgriuel, Apr 23, 2012
  19. Jul 20, 2010

New BF3 video from our favorite guy trolling :grin:. Birgirpall