Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

why css keeps crashing after i join certain servers?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Super Mario, Jun 15, 2013

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I had this problem for 2 weeks now. There are some ze servers i try to join with players on and once i'm in the server, it crashed about 5 seconds after and goes back to desktop.
    Can anyone please help me fix this?

Edit: I tried checking some forums with same problem and i They're saying to delete bin folder. Is that true?
    Super Mario, Jun 15, 2013 Last edited by Super Mario, Jun 15, 2013
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    It might be a problem with the map. What maps specifically?
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    mako reactor but no i can join on some other servers.
  4. Apr 9, 2012
    Since two weeks ago it's been the whole time almost everyday that people appear to have problems with the servers, usually related to PF as I hear it. :panda:
  5. Feb 23, 2013
    This happened to me, which is why i had to buy a new computer, it did it for a while then let me join, then did it again, then i just had to get a new pc as no css server would let me join after a while, its the PC that im aware of somthing is blocking Css going online or something alone those lines
  6. Sep 6, 2010
    I've had this problem for years now. It's only the zombie servers that I get crashed on. And didn't fix itself after I upgraded my PC, so I wouldn't blame the computer for that.
  7. Jun 9, 2012
    Are there any pop ups or crash reports? That may help in figuring out the issue...
    I've been having a similar problem specifically with Mako and some of the 'bigger' maps (I'm assuming) like Paranoid or Predator, with the crash prompt saying I have an insufficient level of memory available (when I'm sure I do). Alas, my issue is probably more hardware than server related...
  8. Mar 30, 2013
    I had this problem of crash with a lot of new maps, so now I DL all maps from Gamebanana. This is the solution for you if the problem happens only one some maps (Mako in this case)
  9. Nov 17, 2012
    I get this with Demo's when I try to skip to a certain tick, it just crashes. So instead I have to put it on 6x speed and let it run through. Annoying yes, but hey.. What can you do.
  10. Sep 6, 2010
    It could be something with the settings. When I used my older PC which is way slower than the new one I was able to connect to pretty much any ZM server around. It is not map specific, its server specific.
  11. Feb 23, 2013
    Hmm. I just changed PC's
  12. Oct 17, 2011
    I have the map downloaded from gamebanana. When game crashes, it shows no issue at all. It still shows that i'm playing CSS on steam for about 15 to 20 seconds. This is really weird. I don't understand why it crashes me on servers that other people are playing on....
  13. Feb 23, 2013
    Have you tried to re-install yet?