Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

why did i get banned

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by DopeScope, Oct 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    1) 61 "Gamle | www.dkgaming.dk" STEAM_0:1:20361586 03:44 155 0 active
    # 67 "DopeScope" STEAM_0:0:22230955 00:29 47 0 active

2)I dont think it was abuse, but more of an accident. I had never team killed in that map. I heard from a friend that i got banned because i had teamkilled a fellow ct, but there was never a ct that i teamkilled. Harvey was the admin.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    I had warned you 5 times to stop team killing but you completely ignored me. Even though you initially killed 2 people using the cannons then you killed another 3 using the tnt cage. Since you find it necessary to ignore my 5 repeated warnings and continue your behavior and initiate an admin abuse I am upping your 1 hour ban to 1 day.
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Harvey warned you 5 times about team killing, apparently you didn't listen. The ban is only 1 hour long so if I were you I'd wait it out.

Edit: damn it Harvey! =P
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    Well you got banned for Team Killing that what I can see.

EDIT: For 1d.
  5. Jul 19, 2011
    Harvey i was a human and i killed 3 zombies in that cage. i killed 2 humans using cannon when i was a zombie.

I also stated that i did not think it was abuse, but more of an accident. Unless killing with cannon and cage is completely illegal(even if it's opposite team), i do not think i "ignored" your warnings.]

Really, you extended my ban? Come on, i thought forums were so we could work things out and not a place where people would feel threatened in posting a question(not abuse) thread. If you honestly think that this post was a waste of time, you could just post a response and lock it. I tried to make this thread as just a question if it was 1 ct tk that got me banned, but you turned it into me trying to accuse you of abuse.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    I was watching you the entire time. You were a zombie when you killed other zombies using the cannon. I initially warned you when you team killed those zombies because there were humans nearby and considered it incidental. But then as a human you were killing other humans using the cage. I gave you 5 opportunities to stop your improper behavior but you decided to completely ignore me. You need to take responsibility for your actions and accept the associated consequences with humility.
  7. Jul 19, 2011
    I admit i did kill ONE(1) zombie as a zombie myself, but i immediately zteled and as you said it as "incidental".

I read console and i did notice (1) human that died inside cage. You can tell because if it was a clean human-zombie kill there would be something like "dopescope killed _____". My CSS crashed so i could not look up exact terms, but there was a word that was similar to kill. If i had killed a human with the box when i was a human it would say "_____ suicided". As i said before i did see 1 that was like that, but i never blew him up.

I did not kill multiple zombies or multiple humans as you had said by saying "zombies" "humans".

And for that 1 zombie tk, you know i had asked people to get away from the window quite a few times. I even waited till it was clear. I had tried my best to not tk, but there was probably a zombie near that was not visible to me. Please reconsider this ban! I honestly do not think i did anything worth a 1 day ban.

I had been banned for 30 min before by Penguin. I never ever said anything that I did not do it. I may have called him a few names here and there, but there was not a single time that i said i didn't block. This situation is different. I did not blow up humans!
  8. Jul 14, 2010
    There is no real admin abuse here. If you think you were wrongfully banned, submit a ban protest on sourcebans: http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=protest

9. Dec 7, 2010
    dopescope apologized for the posting of this abuse thread thinking he was submitting an un-ban request explaining himself. Issue was resolved and ban was reduced to time served.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.