Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why Donators aren't immune to beginning-of-round zombification

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ajfonty, Jan 18, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 10, 2011

My brother (Yuropean) asked my why I become a zombie in the beginning of the round if I am a donator, because he assumed that one of the perks would be immunity to pregame zombification. I personally don't care too much about it, but it made me curious: is it a server limitation or something the server decided against? I could see it being a problem if there were a lot of donators on at once and might frustrate non-donators.
  2. Jan 2, 2012
    Thats actually what I think it is, would be a real pain to non donators.
  3. Jul 19, 2011
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    Actually, if I'm thinking correctly, they've never had this perk, and most likely never will. Although I've only been on pF servers for about 10 months, I'm somewhat positive that they've never had immunity, and the same for admins for that matter.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    It would be absolutely no fun for us to be removed of our fair share of backstabbing-goodly-fun. . .
  6. Mar 12, 2008
  7. Sep 26, 2010
    Even admins get turned...no one is immune :tongue:

Edit: TATERS (aka not banathema) beat me to it :whistling:
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    We've never had this, and I don't think ZR even makes it possible to set a flag on a client that gives them 'zombification' immunity. If this was possible, we'd have to make it an opt-in option whose default is off. As others have said though, no one is immune, and we plan to keep it this way.
  9. Apr 2, 2011
    Last I checked... Taters wasn't Bananathema...
  10. Feb 18, 2011
  11. Jan 8, 2012
    Lol theirs a lot of donators and admins, if they were immune zombies would never win any rounds! IMO all the good players ( no hard feelings ) are donators, admins, or people that have been around a while or are of some important to pF and no whats going on. I may of just became admin but I have been playing CS for almost 11 years... I win at everything cs related. ^_^
  12. Jun 19, 2011
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Kyles ZM plugin allows people to prefer zombie.
    Release date: Soon™
  14. Apr 9, 2007
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Take your time babe, a good pie is never rushed.
  16. Mar 16, 2008
    Even though pretty much everything has been said.
    Why would you expect a perk that isn't listed and then complain(through your brother) about not having it?
  17. Mar 12, 2008

18. Jun 4, 2006
  19. Mar 16, 2008
    I was implying it, he's not the first person today to ask(others were complaining) why they were spawning as a zombie after buying donor.
  20. Jun 4, 2006
    no you weren't, you were direct lol, and even if you were, it was "implied" AT fonts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.