Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why don't we use the skillful players in a different way instead of permanent ban them?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Bing™, Jul 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 8, 2011
    Dopescope, lucid and other player are skillful players. They could think out of the box to break the map. It's bored for them to play the same normal thing again and again.

I think they could be the best map tester as they could play, test new map, find all illegal spots and any issues that we have on the new map.

We could put them into one group and allow them to play as whatever they want.

It's hard to manage the smart people but it will be really useful if we could manage them.

Some of them are admin and donator, so they could continue to support the server as well($$$$).

Please remember that mapper is not the best tester, they just know how to create the map and secret spot. They don't know how to make the map unbreakable.

I belive if we do that, no one will be leaving and this server will have a lot of the supporters. ( alot of money coming :grin:)

Think about that and hope I could help.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      You are stupid.
      • Funny Funny x 6
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.