Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why not a Team Fortress 2 server?

Discussion in Future Servers started by InvaderZi, Feb 5, 2011

1. Dec 12, 2010
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    I don't really play much TF2 myself. We haven't had any demand for one. If we had one it would probably be a heavily customized server. We like to be unique.
  3. Dec 12, 2010
    Hum... Is because in one week i think I will bought TF2 and asked to my self why not... Anyway Thx.
  4. Nov 30, 2010
    I love TF2 and would play it more if we had a server.
  5. Dec 26, 2010
    I would probably play on it, although I do not play tf2 super often.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
  8. Oct 22, 2010
    buy me tf2 and i'll support/play on it :whistling:
  9. Sep 5, 2010
    if i could transfer you my copy of TF 2 I would. Had it since it came out, haven't even downloaded it.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  11. Jan 5, 2007
    I'd rather see a GMod server than TF2. :confused:
  12. Apr 9, 2007
    Valve just keeps on fucking over TF2 with these terrible updates, requiring you to buy 3rd party games to receive special items in game that rape other players.

It's just stupid now.
  13. Jun 10, 2011
    Anymore thoughts now that its free for everyone? Lots of potential out there, specially for something fun/custom. I remember playing a "mmo" version of TF2 with upgrades and levels was fun. I really enjoy ZM but i need a break from it every now and again, if TF2 server came up i would help drag all my friends to it because most are playing that now.

What cha think Ray?
  14. Aug 18, 2006
    Right now is an extremely good time to create a TF2 server. Unfortunately I can't do much right now with my so called "internet" access. I will look into it more as soon as possible, after we manage to knock a couple of things out of the way (most notably: server upgrades)
  15. Mar 13, 2010
    Although I've played TF2 for all of 3 hours maybe...

WOOOOO!!!
  16. Oct 27, 2010
    I've thought about trying TF2 for a long while now, though I've just never gotten around to it. If PF got a server for it I would definitely try it out.

I have serious doubts about it being as much fun as CS though...
  17. May 15, 2011
    The only real difference is classes instead of bought weapons.

Other than that, it pretty much is CS but with a cartoon feel to it.

Oh ya, and no ZM.
  18. Mar 25, 2011
  19. Jun 4, 2006
    We are not adding any more servers until other priorities are met. Further expansion right now would be down right stupid given our situation. We've got a lot of other shit to work out before we can even begin considering new CSS servers, let alone servers in a completely different game. Don't expect anything new on the server front for a while.
  20. Aug 18, 2006
    Nope. We don't even have any plans for a GMod server. It is full of security exploits and it's a huge resource hog.