Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why not...

Discussion in Creativity started by GRUDGE, Apr 18, 2012

1. Jul 28, 2011
    I figured I'd make a thread of some of my photography before it becomes... too mainstream or something... :poop:

146_pn 009 018 200 460 Nelstea-R1-041-19_1 024 137 045 405 tiredeyes

As you might be able to tell, I like messing with some experimental stuff. Feel free to criticize or post your own pics :cool:
    • Artistic Artistic x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Huh...looks like you and a certain rooter share a passion.

Calling @Josh !

Nice photographs.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jul 28, 2011
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 10, 2009
          pretty awesome stuff. i have some but they are pretty amateurish might post when i have some time.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Awesome! Royalty-free stock photography! :ROFL:
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
            • Sep 30, 2011
              Either it took a while for you to take all these, or you live in a place that has every environment.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jul 28, 2011
              • Oct 29, 2010
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Aug 1, 2011
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Nov 2, 2011
                  • Jan 8, 2012
                    Looks like those pictures you find in the "Sample Pictures" folder when you first install an Windows. [IMG]
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      Could be. I'm on my phone so I can't check but go on tineye.com an upload the images and see if you find a match. If you don't, good chance he actually toom them. Second option to read the meta tags embedded in the pictures. I'll do it later :wink:
                    • Jul 28, 2011
                      I could show you suckas other shots of the same subjects, show you all the Exif data, tell you which camera models I used for these shots (which happen to be a Nikon D90, Nikon Coolpix L100, and the ancient Nikon SLR which I haven't touched in over a year, film's too expensive), tell you where every shot was taken... but nahhh, I'll let you keep thinking these are stock photos :smile:
                    • Dec 6, 2011
                      Before I even scrolled past the first one, I was going to say something funny, obviously was beat to it.

GRUDGE why you no professional?
                    • Jul 28, 2011
                      • Zing! Zing! x 1
                      • Dec 6, 2011
                      • Nov 11, 2011
                        No need. Already got information. Next time, use Exif Tag Remover :razz:.
                      • Jan 10, 2009
                        here is something i threw together for a band i know all the members personally and this wasn't planned they said bring your gear and lets walk around downtown and give you the worst lighting situations possible. needless to say this is actually my first time working with people and it being shown to everybody and not just a select few. but i am still very new to this and i have a LOT to learn so here goes nothing i'll quit rambling and show you now.

this first one was really an accident i was getting my OCF set up and testing a few things out i told them to just stand over there while i fiddle with things and this is what happened. they really liked it so i let them have it.
                        IMG_8327_cleaned

the rest are shots from the same shoot just various locations.
                        IMG_8410_cleaned IMG_8336-2_cleaned

the band has a few more shots but these are what i feel are the best of them. and to my surprise people actually liked the photos. its pretty neat-o to have a few people unknowingly tell you that they like them. [i told the band no need to credit me in anyway]
                        • Like Like x 2
                        • Jul 28, 2011
                          Nice, @brownieapple, the first one's definitely my favorite out of the three. I haven't done as much with portraits as I'd like to...
                          • Agree Agree x 1