Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

why people buy iphone

Discussion in iPhone/iOS started by chet, Apr 24, 2012

1. Apr 20, 2011
    85% of People these days uses Iphones. the other 25% are using metros PCS, Observation for PCS is "piece crap shit". And other services phones.
    So how does apple Iphone are so popular ? Lets find out the history first. This is my results, so sens Apple company in 2007 they has been discover and iphone 2G and also has 2G internet connection speeds, max Storage was 16GB, it was really successful and cuple hundreds of thousands people bought the iphone but in 2008-2009 they had an improvement on the iphone devices also it named Iphone 3G have more advance Speed on the phone and they made the internet connection speed from 2G to 3G wich is insane in those days, also they made from 16GB to 32GB. But thats not it, they also make the Phone more improve so they named it 3GS, my best guess is that they just improved the Speed, Quality, Connections speeds, communication technology improved, Build in google map navagation system, 64GB storage.
    in 2010, summer they discover an iphone 4G, Its more Shocking Features than the old iphones. The 4G has Facetime features, HD Camera/5megapixels/720P recording quality, A4 processer 1gigahurtzs/1GHZ, 512 Random access memory/RAMs, max storage: 64GB.
    in 2011 they improved the iphone 4G to 4GS maybe simmilar to the name 3GS but its 4GS it means that the phone has been extremely Improved by the apple company developer.
    Features: 1080p camera Recording, A5 Proccesser, Improved screen quality, The more Shocking thing is that they discover the Robot Assistance system, Named Siri
    siri is the person assistance that you can use your human Voice to communicate with the Intelligence robot named siri. Siri is basically connected with offical apple company server machine that machine gives out thoundsands of commands to the iphone and set siri to have an intelligence replys to the human voice and recgonize the human commands then siri do the job connect back the to server then the server commands the iphone.
    Thats why people these days like to have an iphone.

How do i know this ? my Intuition told me. Also My brain did the work so that causes me to post the status. noting big but just letting you guys out there knows why people having iphone insanely, Doesnt care about prices to buy that Device.
    I want to see why people would buy iphone if you have one
  2. Oct 27, 2010

EDIT:
    Oh okay I get it, I think...
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012

I like it.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 29, 2010
        People generally buy iphones because of it's clean interface and simplicity. Much like the mac vs pc wars, people who generally stay to the mac/iphones want a simple experience and get things they want easier, where as people with Pc/Android generally go nuts customizing their PC's and Phones. @Dharkk

with most iphones now a days being bought on contract, they're more accessible to get for the general public along with every top-tier andriods and blackberries

I have nothing against iPhones, they are great phones, and quite fast to boot. I liked using IOS on my ipod touch and I enjoyed playing around with jailbreaking and playing around with themes
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Like Like x 1
          • Aug 18, 2006
            The iPhone works for those who want simple functionality I suppose. The iPhone has nice aesthetics, but for what you get, in my opinion, it's a complete rip off compared to what you can get with other similar devices, as the competition (Good Android phones, for example) provide more functionality and features, often for a lower price.

I'm personally not a fan of Apple. At all. But I've heard of many stories of peer pressure by friends and wanting to fit in, so they get an iPhone, and they end up not even liking it. I suppose that could be said for any product though.

Hell, it seems like these days having a smart phone is a fashion statement.
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Useful Useful x 1
            • Feb 20, 2011
              I bought the iPhone when it first launched because at the time there was nothing like it. I stuck through every upgrade so far. However in about a week I'm putting my 4S away and am going to give the Nokia Lumia 900 a try.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Oct 17, 2011
                I would never buy an iPhone. First day, I would fuck it up because of phone calls from my mom or dad calling me all the times that makes me sick. I am not saying that I hate my parent :razz: but I am happy with my iPad.Then friends start texting and these stuff that I do not pretty much like. Ai like hanging with friends and chilling out with them not sit there and text like a retard which most people do these days.That is why I hate the iPhone and I wouldn't buy it.
              • Aug 1, 2011
                I like my iPhone because it works. Better than the rest of my phones. Always been an iPhone person. I isn't buy because I never asked for it, my 4S was a Christmas surprise.
              • May 5, 2011
                iPhones: Simple, everyone has it, its cool, its nice and small, light, somewhat affordable.

Android: BEST PHONE EVER, can do so much with it and i love my "Mytouch4g"

Other Phones: Cheap, useful for calls and texting only.
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  People buy iPhones because they are smarter than you.
                  • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                  • Dec 6, 2011
                    [IMG]
                    [IMG]
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Dec 7, 2010
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Funny Funny x 1
                      • Sep 26, 2010
                        • Jul 1, 2010

iPhone is the most widely used phone... Android is the most widely used OS for phones, there is a difference. There are many many many more Android phones in use than iOS iPhones.

Newer Android phones tend to be much more powerful in the hardware department, and IMO Android 4.0 is probably close to the best, if not the best, phone OS to be released.

But as Clam said, for people who like to customize, tweak, and do a lot with their phones, Android is the way to go.

Example: My Skyrocket has a 1.5ghz dual-core S3 Snapdragon processor, Adreno 220 *i think* GPU, 1GB RAM, 16gb Storage (can use up to a 32gb SDCARD, but people are getting 128GB+ cards to work), 8MP camera (1080p recording), 2MP front facing camera (and there are "face time" apps that work cross platform), and a ton of customization. Oh, did I mention the 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus screen? :grin: Just as a reference.. an entire iPhone 4 can sit on the screen of my phone and not take up the entire thing.. and yes I have done it :razz:

Skyrocket is also LTE capable.
                          • Agree Agree x 2
                          • Winner Winner x 1
                            Dharkk, Apr 24, 2012 Last edited by Dharkk, Apr 24, 2012
                          • Aug 18, 2006
                            You are correct. The Skyrocket has a MSM8X60 CPU, which has the Adreno 220 GPU (My Evo 3D has identical specifications as your Skyrocket for the most part).