Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why Stealing is Bad

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Jeezery, Jun 3, 2013

1. Feb 3, 2012
    Taters wanted me to make a thread about why stealing on Terraria is bad. First, If you steal something that doesn't belong to you it is mean and hurtful :sidefrown: . Also if you take something that isn't yours you're are taking something that doesn't belong to you. I'm sorry Tony the Tiger!! :grin: for taking your mirror on Terraria. Please forgive me! :crying:. If you steal something there will be huge consequences with very GRUSOME punishments. I want to say that I'm very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry.
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
      Jed, Jun 3, 2013 Last edited by Jeezery, Jun 3, 2013
    • Mar 12, 2008
      • Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I can see if you want to steal some ore from somebody, but their MIRROR? Talk about being a dick! Who the hell wants to dig their way back to spawn? :razzdrunk:
      • Feb 27, 2012
        ~Didn't provide an example of what could happen
        ~I don't think an hour of torture was enough
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
        • Mar 12, 2008
          not to mention you had many chances to exit the gauntlet only to die 4 seconds later.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • Nov 29, 2012
            [IMG]
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Winner Winner x 2
            • Mar 12, 2008
              Gauntlet will be revised. Punishment will find those that foul others.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Mar 4, 2012
                Man I just rage so hard when I hear about people stealing. Wtf jeezery and you didn't even have the common courtesy to write the three page letter? Asshole.

• Funny Funny x 1
                • Dec 27, 2012
                  Jeezery, I have changed my opinion about you.

[IMG]
                • Feb 27, 2012
                  • Informative Informative x 2