Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

why the ****would i get banned?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ayoubani, Dec 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 9, 2011
    i know am supposed to be in theunban but i don't know my steam.

So i was talking on mic, i been muted i wont spam again, then calms come and be like dont make the annoying noises, so i asked him if this noise was annoying, i wasn't trooling and he said"yes and goodbye"

I dont really appreciate him banning me for something i didn'tactually know the answer too

oh btw your thing is not taking any unban appeals?
    is it on crack?>
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    Well making any noises usually equals spam.

Mute was probably necessary but definetly not ban.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Wait for Clam if that is the person who banned you to post about the incident.
  4. Jul 9, 2011
    I am trying to get unbanned, but when i put my steam ID it said put valid one.

I Stopped making the noises, thats why i asked him if the noise i made was it anooying? and he just banned me.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
    Don't know what the full circumstance of this situation is, but based on what you said, you basically asked for it.

If an admin asks you not to make noises, and then you turn around and make some other annoying noise, that's a smart ass thing to do instigating a response from an admin.

Your ban is only for 1 day, so if I were you, I would just suck it up and wait out.

I'm sure there is more to it than what you said here, and would be nice to see Clams side of things.

SB
  6. Jul 9, 2011

You Dont get it, I stopped making the noise.
    the first time he said"Stop making anooying noises"
    i said "is this the annoying noise" I was serious about my question and i made the noise so he knows what am talking about and he banned me right away
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    If you said this is the annoying noise and proceeded to make it then that is why you are banned. Almost nobody would take that as a serious question.
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    You were spamming the mic constantly, after a generous amount of warnings, a mute and a kick, you were banned. 2nd Platoon can vouch for this.

Also, testing an admin for something they gave you a final warning for is generally not a good idea.
  9. Jul 9, 2011
    after he said FiNAL warning, i stopped and when i made the noise is because i asked him,is this the noise your talking about.
  10. Aug 1, 2011
    Only trolls and idiots do something like that, if you have to ask if something is ok, chances are it isn't. Final warning meant final warning, after that he was taking action which he did, resulting in you getting banned.

Your argument of saying the same thing over and over again is not working, you just keep restating that you broke the rules and are pissed because you got punished for it. Deal with it, it's a 1 day ban, nothing major, and hopefully you learn from this.
  11. Jul 9, 2011
    i wasn't testing you, after you said Final warning.
    I COMPLETELY STOPPED.
    then i made a noise(which u never warned me for)
    you said"No annoying noises"
    So i said"Is This the annoying noise?"
    and u said"Yes and goobye"
    when i never did it again after u asked me
  12. Nov 29, 2010
    "You're on your final warning, next time you make annoying noises on the mic, it warrants for a ban"
    "Is this an annoying noise? *Insert your annoying noise here*"
    "Yes and Goodbye"
  13. Jul 9, 2011
    The problem is I asked him a question, because that wasn't an annoying noise to make , to me it was just a laugh.
    but then the mic changes the noise.
  14. Jul 9, 2011
    umm, yeah, if u just said yes, i would have never even spoken in my mic, but u JUST BANNED me
  15. Nov 29, 2010
    When a person draws the line, you don't cross it.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can live a day without plaguefest.
  16. Jul 9, 2011
    cuz it was a questions.
    so i am retarded lets say.
    and i say "
    what does N***** mean"? u would ban me right away.
    wtf?
    i mean u should say it is a bad thing and dont use it,
  17. Feb 18, 2011
    What you did was stupid, all it did was test Clam's patience. If you are unable to see the fault in what you did then nobody can help you. Its only a day, just wait it out bro.
  18. Oct 29, 2010
    Usually when asking a question about a potential rule, breaking said rule in the question would not be a wise choice. :locked:

If Clam is feeling generous he might lower the ban length.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.