Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why this community is the best..

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Elysian, Dec 8, 2013

1. Mar 26, 2011
    I have long story turned short because it is personal, just know it was bad.
    We have family problems in my house and a lot of things went down in the morning and I don't really have friends on the outside so I resorted to probably the best girlfriend in the world @Rayne Valar and the most amazing best friend out there and amazing guy and girl that you all should love and respect, that counts for both of them, @Seeker they both offered me something that could have just made your heart grow a million times larger, Raynes offer is more on the personal side, but know that it was life changing and huge. Seeker, is like my best friend, how little I have known him makes it all the better because a small offer to get me food, made me feel so amazing when he asked. Food may seem little to you all and people gift players admin and donator, but its not money that counts it's more of thought, because I don't have money for food and again family problems, but no matter what these two people made a huge difference in my world and I couldnt have asked for more, I want you all to know I did decline these offers, not because I don't want help, but more because they proved to me there can be a little hope left, and for the community yeah some players may be complete assbutts and trolls but in the better side some players do ask how I am everyday and would love to listen and talk with me. I just wanted you all to know this is the best community by far and I could say a lot of you are my friends and thank you for everything you guys do to help me and everything else.
    • Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Yes, @Rayne Valar and @Seeker are awesome.

On the servers I took for granted that you were the uh, type who jokes around a lot and maybe I'm right, maybe I'm not. If I am right, then I think I understand why. How two people can change your world in the way you describe it must've been amazing, though we are talking about rayne and seeker; They are amazing.

And so are you! I'm happy you took your time to make this thread because it warms the heart to know that what this community is all about is not just gaming but caring for each other. Yeah, ignore the assbutts as they are not worth your attention at all.

Be well Jenna.:heart::smile:
      • Friendly Friendly x 3
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Awe, this made me happy. I'm glad me and Seeker were able to cheer you up. If you ever need anything I'm always here to help out, don't be afraid to ask.<3
        • Friendly Friendly x 2
        • Apr 3, 2013
        • Jun 11, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 26, 2011
            They really are, and yes I am the type of person to joke around I love friends and I'm only mean when I am pissed and it takes some deep thought and assholes to piss me off.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Oct 8, 2013
              That's awesome dude! I'm praying for you and your family that you guys can find peace again someday, and that you'll stay strong through all the hard shit. I'm sort of new to the community but Rayne has been pretty awesome from what I've seen, as well as Seeker. (Although Seeker I'm still pissed at you for always blocking the secret on that one map haha) Anyways I don't know any of you guys really that well but you all seem very kind, especially towards someone who's going through a really rough time.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Sep 15, 2012
                • Funny Funny x 7
                • Zing! Zing! x 3
                • Like Like x 1
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Mar 26, 2011
                  I should have stated it better, lmao. He is my best friend and he isn't friendzoned I am in a relationship so that would be shitty lol. But he is amazing.
                  Post Merged, Dec 9, 2013
                  Well I am very friendly I just love to tell people to stfu, and just talk to me in game or you can add me on steam I talk to everyone lol. Thank you for the response though it does mean alot and I have gone through many years of it like this but just with no real friends and now I actually do and it made a world of a difference.
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  This community has been the best for a lot of us, including me. I'm really glad you found a place here. Even though some people can be stone-cold asshats on the outside, once you break their wall of defense, they're the same nice people on the inside. pF isn't just a community, it's a big family :razz:
                  • Agree Agree x 3
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Feb 3, 2012
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Feb 11, 2012
                      What a nice thread to read when I come home ^_^
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Feb 8, 2013
                      • May 27, 2008
                        I've been with this community from age 16-17 to right now. Saying this is an incredible community would be a huge understatement.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Agree Agree x 1
                        • Dec 30, 2006
                          It has taken us years to get to where we are right now and I'll be damned to say that I did not enjoy every minute of it. My history of CSS, in general, has been a wild one and I've met such great friends from the start. It's sad to say that all of management have not actually met in person to have a coffee and to see who we really are behind our user accounts but hopefully one of these days it will happen and it'll include members who are willing to come.

I see ourselves as a tight knit family in which we would share holidays together in the living room. It saddens me to see how random people come and go just to troll our community, to leech off of us, to destroy us simply fueled by jealousy but nevertheless we have always prevailed. The community isn't a family without each and single one of you.

Btw, Kyle is my child.
                          • Like x 4
                          • Agree x 2
                          • Winner x 1
                          • Wizard! x 1
                          • Friendly x 1
                          • Artistic x 1
                          • Feb 8, 2013
                          • May 27, 2008
                            Or you could you know, all Skype and see who the fuck you've been with these whole eight years.
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Winner Winner x 1
                            • Dec 30, 2006
                              Good idea. Doubt that'll happen since some of us don't like transmitting our voice/faces via 0's and 1's. Meeting up in person would be different and that we have a formal introduction after all these years.
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Funny Funny x 1
                              • May 27, 2008
                                I met Dill and Aka so far. Taters and I are further ahead than anyone else in this community!
                                • Like Like x 2
                                • Jan 21, 2011
                                  Hey I've met Momo, and will hopefully be meeting Taters at Quakecon next year.