Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why was i banned

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by walkgiam4, Nov 18, 2008

1. Nov 18, 2008
    i was just playing i hadn't said anything for almost a hour and the last thing i did was i used !ztele cuz i was completely stuck in a set of shelf's then i was kicked and banned wtf. Disconnect: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:0:12651282 is banned. please help PF peter and PF castrate and mabey PF sig were the admins in there when i was banned and i think i'm perma banned
  2. Nov 18, 2008
    Please some someone find out what happened i love PF i always followed the rules all the other ZM servers suuuuuuck
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    I dont know why you were banned. Maybe it was an accident or maybe you did something. If you did something I would recommend not doing it again.

Ban removed.
  4. Nov 18, 2008
    thank you so much man you rock and i promise i didn't do anything cuz if i did i wouldn't complain thanks man
  5. May 27, 2008
    It was me. I banned you on accident. I was trying to ban another player on wtfhax, who was continually shooting our boxes out from under us in the box room, and instead of him being banned, I somehow accidentally banned you, even though I typed out his name. I apologize for banning you and it was my mistake.
  6. Oct 27, 2007
    Banning for that? lol

Thats a first i've ever seen, rather retarded considering theres 4 exit tele's at the top and a button to break top 2 layers
  7. May 27, 2008
    He pissed me off, so I attempted to get rid of him, I know, a dick move, I should have kicked, but I don't think things through.
  8. Aug 8, 2008
    the box could be considered a cade, he was breaking it,
    if you warned him that's not listening to an admin, not listening is disrespect.

So that's three right there?
    I call it ban-able.
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    ^^ no. Its worth blinding, or kicking or freezing. Not banning at that point. Peter knows the rules. We all arent perfect, and slip ups happen.
  10. Oct 22, 2007
    You know a burning is much more fun to do than that. I mean they become slow, can't see clearly, complain about it and it gets there attention very well lol.
  11. May 27, 2008
    Of course I know the rules that apply between other players. When I'm the victim, shit's going down. Just saying.
  12. Nov 18, 2008
    ok thanks man i wanted to know what happened more than anything