Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why we hate Jenna/Elysian

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Elysian, Dec 14, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    I think this thread is well needed so people can get it off there chest and actually tell me kind of directly rather than when I am unable to play. So please tell me why you guys hate me, I am giving you guys this freedom to talk shit on me here I just want to be able to read it. Anybody is welcome to tell me d: I am just not the person that likes it behind their back. So yeah enjoy and have fun if you dont post here than dont talk shit on me c: I think I am a friendly person and a more understanding type of admin and a little kind with my punishments because I dont want to see people go but I am also called a attention whore and a whole lot of other names it bothers me yes but oh well I do like attention and I am friends with higher levels and management but thats because I am a friendly person, I am friends with a lot of new comers and donators as well, just because people are asshole which those are the people i hate and never care to become friends with doesnt make me a kiss ass lol being friends with anyone who is willing to be my friend lol. Im just saying you could have the friends I did if you guys had a little bit more respect and a little less asshole. So i just wanted to tell you all that so...
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    You seem like a cool person to me, I don't have any beef with you O.o As long as you be yourself, you should have nothing to worry aboot.

Cross me off of le hate list.

Here's a cool random stereoscopic gif just because.
    j8y3i
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 20, 2012
      mH , its the internet after all.. I wouldnt take things so seriously if I were you^^ especially you are a girl, some guys go full retard if they hear a female voice on the mic
      And people who arent knowing the rules well will sometimes be mad at you if you use adminpowers at them. But thats what admins have to deal with. Its for the greater good.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Mar 14, 2013
        i dont fully understand your situation but it seems there are people out there trying to get on your nerve purposely; if thats true you should tell the upper admins ( the red and orange oones) about this especially if it becomes worse

as far as my thought of you i have none other than your boyfriend should keep the afro :thumbsup: and wear shades XD
        [IMG]
        he almos looks the part XD
        • Like Like x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Mar 26, 2011
          Sadly many people do appearently but thank you Brett.
        • Oct 18, 2012
        • Dec 6, 2011
          When people always join a community there's always 'THOSE' people. Gotta work around it and not let it get the best of you. Sure, there are people that probably hate and/or are annoyed by me, but I just do my best to steer clear of their direction whenever I can. I cannot please everyone, although if I could, I'd be a manwhore. :beauty:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Mar 26, 2011
            I mean both of them of few were previous admins and one says i do all of my shit wrong but appearently i still have my admin for a reason.. lol.
          • Apr 3, 2013
            [IMG]
            • Like Like x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Mar 26, 2011
              I try and please people and I am a lot of things c; lol.
            • Dec 6, 2011
              • Like Like x 2
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Jun 6, 2013
                Useless threads, unnecessary images of yourself, IGNORING MY TRASH TALK.
                The second offense doesn't just apply to you Cough "rayne" Cough.
                Some people have there own reason these are mine.
                The word "hate" is too harsh of a word to place here so throw it into the refuse bin.
                If you're trying to earn my respect,,,,don't its very hard and not many people have it so don't feel isolated.
                Can we make a "why we hate johndoe" thread?
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Feb 21, 2007
                  I dislike everyone equally. Do not feel special.
                  • Agree Agree x 4
                  • Like Like x 3
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    I'm not going to state my opinion here. It's rather more personal, and I'd prefer you to talk to me personally, if you'd like to talk it out. I knew this thread was going to made, and I know why, and I know who. I'm not stupid, but I do hate you. Feel free to talk to me.
                    • Like Like x 4
                    • Jul 8, 2012
                      I have 0 beef with you. Not sure what everyone else's is. You seem awesome, glad to have you on the SA team, stay a while!
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Apr 4, 2009
                        Why am I not surprised that this involves Orange. :silly:
                        • Agree Agree x 11
                        • Mar 26, 2011
                          I dont want your respect because its worthless from you lol, just saying.
                          Post Merged, Dec 14, 2013
                          exactly why you'll never be my doctor fgt.
                        • May 15, 2011
                          • Funny Funny x 3
                          • Artistic Artistic x 1
                          • Mar 26, 2011
                            bc orange is involved in everything and has a mouth as big as his ego .-.
                            Post Merged, Dec 14, 2013
                            i dont get it
                            • Like Like x 2
                            • Agree Agree x 1
                            • Aug 1, 2011

I especially hate this guy.
                              • Like Like x 1
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Friendly Friendly x 1
                              Thread Status:
                              Not open for further replies.