Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Why you be a dick...

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Richard420, Apr 23, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    Just because someones not lsa or cool in your eyes doesnt mean you have to treat them like there shit I am refering to A db in mumble. o.O
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    I love it when people post vague ass threads on the forums that have nothing to do with anyone who reads them. Awesome.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 6, 2012
      Probably not the best place for this Richard. If you have issues with another admin you should contact them directly. If you feel you cannot contact them, contact an LSA+ to assist you with your issue.
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Well brian My vauge post was about admins needed to treat other admins equally and not like douches. Just felt i had to express my self at least i did it no count.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 17, 2011
        I hope you do understand that the majority of what goes on in mumble is mostly jokes and whatnot
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Jun 4, 2006
          I just find these vague snippets of opinion & "advice" to be rather pointless & ineffective, especially when the author doesn't spend more than 10 seconds typing it out. Do you expect something to come from this or are you just pissing in the wind?
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 2, 2011
            Ya but you dont be a dick to some one when they ask a simple question Well i dug my self in here.
          • Dec 2, 2011

And change my cloths there wet.....
          • Feb 14, 2012
          • Jun 4, 2006
            Seems the message of this thread is simply don't be a dick. There's no rules or regulations to it. I thought this was common life sense shit?
          • Dec 2, 2011
            It is , My point, Treat others as you want others to treat you. Words to LIVE BY!
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Sep 26, 2010
              You know you can always contact the lone IA member (me) or another higher up if you have issues with admin or players. This goes to everyone in the community...verbalize your opinions and frustrations in a private/collected manner, and actions will be taken to resolve them.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Jun 17, 2011
                I'm not sure on the situation but just not to take whats said on mumble to heart. They really are pranksters and jokesters on there. Like no kidding.
              • Nov 29, 2010
                On mumble, we joke all the time, you take shit waaay to seriously.
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Feb 14, 2012
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Nov 6, 2011
                    ight richard mumble is where we let loose man plus the majority is just joking so why did u take it seriously
                  • Dec 2, 2011
                  • Mar 2, 2012
                    Richard, keep up the good work, i understand what you are saying. Had the same thing the last days now, only not on mumble.
                    Had some complains about fellow admins, but they keep going on like there is nothing wrong.
                    On mumble you can say what ever you like in a mather of speech, but on other palces you got to make the head start for others, give the good example.

I hope in the future it will change, lets give it a few months and we will see again.
                    But we must not forget they support PF with $$$, and that is what counts...i think.
                  • May 5, 2011
                    So...can we laugh now? But seriously Richard, even on a bad day, best to just stay calm, doing what you just did made it worse for you >.< Be like me, I'm always picked on by Ronjon, always being harassed by him too, just gotta take it and love it <3
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Mar 12, 2008
                      mumble is sexy relief time. don't take anything serious at ALL if you join mumble.

lol