Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Will Be Gone

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Kosuki, Apr 13, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Yesterday as I am minding my own business editing a map for Sajak. I got a call that my brother got ran over by a car. So I will be gone for awhile. Life b4 games.
    TTYL
  2. Jul 4, 2011
    Sorry to hear about your brother, hope everything works out well.
  3. Nov 2, 2011
    Horrible news, hopefully everything will be fine soon. Take it easy.
  4. Mar 20, 2011
    My prayers are with you brother and your family.
  5. May 5, 2011
    Hope your brothers doing well Kouski, prayers out to him and your family.
  6. Mar 2, 2012
    Take care dude, good luck to your brother!
  7. Feb 11, 2012
  8. Dec 6, 2011
  9. Oct 17, 2011
    Damn kosuki, I hope everything gets better D and pm me when you come back.
  10. Jul 28, 2011
    Hope everything works out :frown: See ya when you get back :heart:
  11. Apr 14, 2011
    He is doing good. He was ran over while pushing carts at walmart. To add insult to injury after the guy backed over him he drove forward:beatup:
    We went to twin cities and the doc said he was not broken :doctor:, but he does have have crush injuries on his right leg and foot and a thrown out back.
    to make this better the guy that hit him stated that he saw the shopping carts behind him but did not see a person so he thought it was clear:bugeyes:, my question is and everyone iv talked too, If he saw shopping carts how was it clear, was he just going to plow the shopping carts?:struggle: To make it better the guy is an employee also, but we will see how this works out in the end, Ill be in SLO this weekend so ill be AFK till monday, maybe tuesday. If you see my name on steam its not me its my brother playing.
    TTYL