Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Willing to Help?

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Woj, Mar 12, 2013

1. Jan 8, 2012

So I'm interested in seeing this a new ZE map that I always want to create but I don't think I'm really handy with Source SDK, but I'm willing to try. Wanna see if anyone would be interested in helping. I know a bunch of you that are mappers are currently in process of making maps but my hope is some of you would jump on board.

So here's my idea for a map. I would like it to be called ZE_arkham city. Now some of you should be familiar with the name as you should, but for some its from the Batman Series. I really don't want to go in to much detail on how I would like the map to be played at this time but I will tell you I would like to have levels, boss's, character level items, zombie level items, ect. If interested and want to know more of my ideas please let me know.
  2. Jan 14, 2013
    If you have any questions askin this thread. Im a complete beginning but would love to help and there are others that are way more knowledgeable who will help!
  3. Apr 1, 2012
    I can help as the architect that designs stuffs but not the builder who maps them (an idea man! best job in the world!)
    • Artistic Artistic x 1