Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by blazinfasstt, Mar 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 12, 2012

ok, this admin willy is abusing his powers all this morning.

first off, we were playing office and i hit him with a smoke grenade. he responded by kicking me from the room.

shortly after rejoining and talking in chat, not breaking any rules, he silences me.

he has also been threatening the whole room, making up rules and telling us to follow them.
  2. Feb 5, 2012
    You failed to mention how you were constantly harassing me and calling me a bad admin for kicking you. You also failed to tell that i kicked you for flat out ignoring my warning and breaking the rules anyway.
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    Griefing players by hitting them with a smoke grenade is indeed against the rules. Also, from that image it looks like you were trying to cause trouble.

As for why he silenced you we'll just have to wait to hear what he has to say on the matter. NVM
  4. Mar 12, 2012
    breaking what rules? you havent told me yet?

i said that you were abusing in game, then i went on here and made htis post.

ignoring your warning about what? you told me not to use a smoke grenade on office!
    isn't there a rule about not threatening people in game?
    oh, here it is:
    "Do not use admin commands to threaten players/admins."

it was not in the rules, it was something you just made up.
  5. Mar 12, 2012
    I'm looking at the global rules right now and there is nothing about not griefing other players by throwing smoke grenades.
    nothing at all.

am i missing something or are you guys making up rules as you go?

All Plague Fest servers are subject to the following global server rules, in addition to their individual server rules as outlined on their respective pages.

If a server does not have its own rule set, only these global rules apply.

nothing on this list has anything to do with not throwing smoke grenades, griefing other players.
  6. Feb 5, 2012
    Do not interfere with admins doing their jobs.
    That is another rule you broke since you constantly bitched about how i was in the wrong and you were right.
  7. Oct 27, 2010

Sorry for the dumb highlighted text. Using the smoke grenade like you did falls under griefing.
  8. Mar 12, 2012
    Actually I was in the room with both of the players when the incident happened. I have screenshots. WillyWinka told Blazing, dont throw that smoke grenade or i will slay you. Blazing threw the smoke because he has every right to, and Willy Wonka KICKED HIM without warning. I told Willy that was admin abuse and he threatened to kick me. I told him to stop abusing and he gagged me, which i have screenshots of. Nobody abused Willy, noone harrassed him, he just has a taste of "power" and was abusing it. Throwing a smoke grenade is not griefing when the MAP provides you with smokes. Willy then continued to threaten me and blazing until another admin arrived, then he pretended like nothing happened. He dared us to report him because he thought we wouldnt do it.
  9. Mar 12, 2012
    Blazin didn't team kill, or ghost, he threw a smoke the map provides to the players. You weren't an admin doing your job, you were an admin abusing your power because noone was there to stop you
  10. Feb 5, 2012
    King you also violated Do not interfere with an admins job because you also kept bitching about it and after several warnings i gagged you. I told blazin I'd do the same to him and he dropped it for about 5 minutes but then continued after that.
  11. Feb 5, 2012
    he threw a smoke at me while in a room that blows you up if you don't get to the other side fats enough. His smoke stopped me dead in my tracks causing me to die after i warned him not to do it.
  12. Feb 5, 2012
    In fact i regret not banning Blazin because i warned him then he did it to me and then to Lister.So your lucky i didnt ban you Blazin...
  13. Mar 12, 2012
    his smoke didnt do anything, and it doesnt matter anyways because its PART of the map. and lol @ admins job you are some 12 year old who took your moms credit card and paid for a months admin so that you could threaten people and give yourself an advantage. basically the lesson we learn here is, dont try to report admin abuse because you get threatened and abused by the admins and the site admins for trying. we are supposed to let admins abuse and keep our mouths shut.
  14. Mar 16, 2008
    Please post these screenshots.
  15. Feb 5, 2012
    Look up to 1/128th post. Read the second rule. Nuff said
  16. Aug 1, 2011
    Both of you listen good. I hope you are referring to Office_Course the map in MG. Throwing smoke grenades at people to grief them into dying is against the rules. I myself have banned people and kicked people for doing such a thing. Bad mouthing an admin is not against the rules per say, but constantly saying willy is a bad admin and that he is doing his job wrong IS against the rules. Post these screen shots you say you have so other admins can evaluate the situation. Also, you shouldn't put down an admin you are trying to file for abuse. Petty insults and quips only make you look bad.
  17. Mar 12, 2012

my clipboard only saved the last screenshotm i should of used f5, but you see me saying "especially if youre abusing" then he gags me, does it look like telling an admin they are abusing is worthy of being gagged? talk about faschism
  18. Jun 17, 2011
    Well for one, King if you have the proof please post it on here as evidence.
    Another, Blazin griefing is in no way allowed on the servers. That is clearly stated in the rules.
    Also please state the Server, time & map, so if needed logs can be pulled.
  19. Feb 5, 2012
    Its pretty weird how you didn't take the screenshots of you questioning my call and calling me a bad admin and its pretty unusual how you didn't take any screenshots of my warnings...hmmm
  20. Mar 12, 2012
    basically the lesson we learn here is, this forum is a joke, admins can do whatever they want, no one enforces the admin rules. @Thatguy dont talk down to me kid, smoke grenades are in that map for a reason. all the little corrupt admins stick up for each other and its impossible to get anything done
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.