Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Windows 10 - Rage

Discussion in Entertainment started by NSanityHD, Jun 4, 2016

1. Feb 8, 2016
    Attached Files:

2. Sep 14, 2008
    This is why I am scared to dl 10...I like my windows 7 :frown:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I've been killed so many times at critical points from the damn windows 10....
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Have any of you ran into this problem yet? It's true because this happened to me and I panicked. I didn't want windows 10 and it just popped up that night, trying to force me to upgrade and there were no option to stop it. I can't remember what I did, but I had to go into all those windows updates and remove those certain codes that are the upgrades.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Windows 10 been working fine since last year for me. First day adoption
    • Jun 17, 2014
      Windows 10 works fine for me. Be smart and format.
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Fuck Windows 10.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Have had zero issues since installing it. Not sure where the hate comes from. Tell me a list of actual things you hate about it. Not just 'omfgcirclejerkW10blows.'
    • Jun 17, 2014
    • Oct 25, 2013
      I've also been enjoying Windows 10 for almost a year now and I gotta say I like it a lot. IMO Windows 10 is much better than Windows 7 in terms of looks, practicality and performance. I have never encountered any problems while using this system. On top of that you also get DX12. Then again, I'm using Windows 10 Edu so my experience can be a little different compared to someone who uses Home edition.
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Sep 14, 2008
      Windows 10 doesn't work with certain games. It tracks what you are looking at or doing on the internet and it automatically updates to your computer without your permission.
    • Jul 14, 2010
      I have windows 10 and it hasn't caused me any issues. To stop the windows updates, you just find the windows update service and set it to stop and no updates ever again until you start the service again. Plus I got skylake and Dx 12 :razz:

Edit: I disable all the send data to microsoft bla bla bla's, and sometimes old games work, and sometimes you need to find fixes.
    • Apr 9, 2012
      I'm still 7, not updating until the next one comes out.
    • Feb 8, 2016
      Windows 10 is still in beta/technical preview, Microsoft just forced/pushed it out most likely under heavy influence of the government/NSA to allow them access to users computers in the back end. Either way Windows 10 is fucked up and should never have been released, period.
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 8, 2016
        I'd rather my tin foil hat be too tight than to not have any clue on the truth. *cough*
      • Jan 21, 2011
        [IMG]
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 8, 2012

There's a program you can run to delete all of their tracking shit.
        • Jun 17, 2014
          I've heard of this issue a couple times, Actually feared this myself... Glad I upgraded though. Very familiar & clean OS.

I'm not sure why people are having these issues, Microsoft has an Upgrade Advisor (Should be in the GWX.exe) that should inform you of any applications or hardware that may have compatibility issues or bugs with Windows 10,
          99% of the compatibility issues are due to other manufacturers, Such as outdated driver's that don't support anything later than Windows 7 64-Bit. It's like trying to teach a old dog new tricks. Not Microsoft's fault at all.

There's really no huge changes with Windows 10's application security model or driver architecture like there has been in the past (Anyone that remembers Windows XP to Windows Vista/7)

That being said, If your games ran on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, They should definitely be able to run on Windows 10.

Windows 10 does have a new application model, But your traditional Windows desktop applications can run side-by-side with the new applications.

Still in Beta? Eh... kinda.

Because they've already launched a final RTM Version (build 10240 & build update 10586) to the public, I'm not so sure if I'd feel safe to say that Windows 10 is still in "Beta".

I mean, Microsoft still provides the free "Insider preview" (Technical Preview) builds of Windows 10 for public download. But it's a massive waste of HD space, Just so that users can guinea pig their PC's to test stability of the new builds. That's just asking for issues.

As far as Windows 10 gathering your personal data, It'll gather what you ALLOW it to...
          In other words... ACTUALLY reading over the Privacy Statements can solve all of those issues.
          If you didn't bother to actually turn off that shit, Get rekt it's yo fault
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
            Brandon, Jun 5, 2016 Last edited by Brandon, Jun 5, 2016