Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Windows 7 is not a genuine copy possible fix

Discussion in Software Sanctuary started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jun 1, 2017

1. Feb 5, 2013
    Today, I got the error after Windows failed to validated one of my updates. My first reaction was to google solutions for the windows 7 error. Almost every solution I try didn't work. In fact it made the problem worse. Eventually I came across a solution that might have fix the error for good. What I did was download magic jelly bean and made sure software protection was turn on in services.msc. Guess what? It actually work the windows 7 error no longer appears on my PC. I can no use my PC without having to see the damn pop up activation every two seconds. This is the second time I was force "Windows is not genuine" error. So I have no idea how long this fix is going to work.
  2. Jul 13, 2011
  3. Feb 5, 2013
    Nope, I try that the first time around it didn't work for me. What work in my first time was installing a new CD key through command prompt before activating it. This time around it was a simple case of me turning on software protection and downloading magic jelly bean. After I did that the windows 7 error went away.
  4. Jul 13, 2011
    that sounds like a real legitimate solution man, far out.