Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Windysoap

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by amplify, Jan 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 28, 2020
    Windy repeatedly blocked me from climbing and then told me I could come up if I touched his penis.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • zappyWAP
      This message by zappyWAP has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aphilion, Jan 5, 2021, Reason: No needed.
      Jan 5, 2021
    • Nayr
      This message by Nayr has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aphilion, Jan 5, 2021, Reason: close but not quite.
      Jan 5, 2021
    • Bross
      This message by Bross has been removed from public view. Deleted by Aphilion, Jan 5, 2021, Reason: Sry dude.
      Jan 5, 2021
    • Dec 17, 2007
      @amplify is this a serious abuse thread or are you wasting time? What map was this on and what time did it occur? @WindySoap do you have anything to add to this?

EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU WERE NOT THERE, DID NOT WITNESS ANYTHING THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED, OR DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE. THEN PLZ STAY OUT OF IT.
      Post Merged, Jan 5, 2021
      Ok well it has come to my attention this is a troll thread. @amplify stop creating abuse threads just to troll. :handcuffs:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.