Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[Winner!]

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Arsis, Apr 16, 2012

How do you want this to be won?

Random numbers from random.org 26 vote(s) 41.9%
Play the mg map battleslider and whoever finishes first wins (Must win 3 times.) 21 vote(s) 33.9%
Deathmatch 8 vote(s) 12.9%
Most Playtime (Not sure if i want this as a option) 7 vote(s) 11.3%
  1. Feb 12, 2012
    I'll buy you donator for 2 months or Admin for 1 month.

My rules for Donator:
    -Currently not a donator, mapper, or admin.
    -Have a registered pF account.
    -Have some play time (I don't wanna give this to some random person who doesn't play)
    -Dont have too many bans

My rules for Admin:
    -Currently not a admin
    -Registered pF account
    -Once again have some playtime (At least like 25 hours)
    -No bans on record (I want this person to be clean so we know this isn't a waste)

You guys will be able to choose how this gets won, just vote in the poll. (Anyone can vote in the poll)

Give me suggestions on other ways to win that I can add to the poll.

I'll decide on a date when more people have entered.

Rules for each type of event:
    Random numbers- If this wins basically the contestants will choose any number in a given range then i'll go to random.org and whatever number is randomly chosen wins!
    Battleslider- Players will attempt to finish the map 3 times in order to win. Shooting each-other is NOT allowed. 2 people will win this will then have to choose numbers randomly close to what I choose.
    Deathmath- The contestants will play real CS:S against each-other. :wink:
    Most playtime- Just have the most playtime in any server.

Ill probably close the entry when we hit about 15 10 players.

Event has started, everyone please choose your numbers!

Current Contestants: (Keeping it organized)
    Spot 1-@Serb_Power
    Spot 2-@Gladius
    Spot 3-@tqt58
    Spot 4-@Ghost1995
    Spot 5- @Stormblizzard
    Spot 6-@Kosuki
    Spot 7-@Mind Trapz
    Spot 8- @Dirtbag
    Spot 9-@AzureMushroom
    Spot 10-@erick-p11
    Spot 11-@CALIVIER
    RussianSoldier, Apr 16, 2012 Last edited by Arsis, Apr 19, 2012
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    voted for deathmatch, wondering why I was tagged.... No one is gonna pay for my admin but me.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011
      omfg battle slider. Can I compete and just not be eligible to win? I would love to play battle slider against some people trying to win stuff :O
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Yea if that option wins. :wink: Get your friends voting for it!
    • Feb 8, 2012
      I'm down for whatever. Speaking of battle slider....now I wanna listen to the music >_>
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Feb 12, 2012

Mini Bump!
      • Jan 12, 2012
        Meh I'll do it seems battleslider is gonna win so let's do et.
      • May 15, 2011
        I'm game for a Battleslider competition. It would be nice to be admin again.
      • Feb 12, 2012

Please tell your friends or someone so we cant have more people! :wink:
      • May 5, 2011
        Should make it worth winning for, i dont think winning in Battle Slider twice is much lol...maybe like..an event with tons of people and whoever has top wins. But with a different map so that no one is used to it.
      • Jan 3, 2012

Steam Name (Motoko)
        Calivier_Killer, Apr 17, 2012 Last edited by CALIVIER, Apr 17, 2012
      • Feb 12, 2012
        Added you to the list, be sure to vote for what you want.

Idk give me an idea I'd love to hear everyones.
      • Apr 20, 2011
        Its kind unfair at battle slider for people with high ping
        Can I chose the time when this start :grin:
      • Feb 12, 2012
      • Feb 9, 2012
        i think it's also unfair, since people who play it often will have a better chance of winning than someone who isn't used to the map at all.
        If it's gonna be from a minigame, then maybe a map that people can easily be familiar with? since battleslider seems to require some memorization of the map otherwise u end up hitting walls and bombs.

i remember seeing that u guys have smash cannon. maybe play that map, and see who survives the most? since it is quite simple to play (u hide and avoid being knocked down/hit by boxes)
      • Feb 12, 2012
        I guess it would be but since the method chosen already is basically battle slider, people could practice the map on their own? Also because i think smash cannon is really easy to survive in.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Battle Slider is not that hard of a map to get a hang of. If people want donator/admin bad enough, they will grab the map and practice on their own, although its obvious they will lose out to seasoned veterans. I personally would not mind taking part in this like Dill, more for competition rather than winning something, although you might want to reconsider the map. Perhaps instead of one map, you could do a series of multigame maps, where whomever has the highest score overall gets to choose or something like that.
      • May 14, 2011

Name: Ghost

Steam name : deadfire19

P.S.: Everyone on the mg server know i am the fastest on battle slider (i know the magic bhop trick).
      • Feb 12, 2012
        I actually like that idea of adding another map with battleslider, but which would be fun?
      • Feb 12, 2012
        Added you to the list, be sure to vote for what u want :wink: