Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved WINTERFANTASY BANNED ME

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Vigy, Apr 5, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 29, 2014

You guys have a reputation of having the worst admins ever, that is a fact.

I was just banned by this guy Winterfantasy because he thought I was the guy on MIC saying the N word. The guy that said it was 2spooky4me (i believe that's his name), he got muted for whistling into the mic, then received a kick for spamming chat, and then he came back on the server with my name Vigy Le Buns but with a period at the end like this "Vigy Le Buns." and started saying the N word on mic.

I typed in chat a thousand times that it was not me notice the period at the end of the name and then I started to speak on mic to tell everyone that it isn't me doing it, it's an imposter.

Needless to say, your admin still banned me because lets face it he's not the shiniest apple on the tree and listened to all the other nerds on the server saying OH IT WAS VIGY IT WAS VIGY.

Unban me and revoke this kids admin rights if he's not 100% sure on what he's doing. Thanks.
  2. Mar 27, 2015
    My actions don't justify you spamming the chat. If I did ban the wrong person I apologize. Other than that you were breaking the rules and I told you to stop.
    Post Merged, Apr 5, 2015
    You have previous bans for racism and spamming.
    Post Merged, Apr 5, 2015
    @Momo
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    Looks like Winter has unbanned you, mistakes happen. Throwing a fit and tossing out insults don't help anything.

For future reference, instances like these, you'd be better off making a ban protest; you can do that here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.