Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Insufficient Evidence WinterFantasy continues to ignore cadebreakers and allows RACISM!

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by NoRacism, Apr 10, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 10, 2015
    PF Terraanosaurs (??) was there today to witness this admin and he even questioned why WinterFantasy was not kicking cadebreakers. WinterFantasy was basically making friends with some players who were constantly spamming the mic, blocking, and cadebreaker for 2 maps, notably player "KUKU". I left the server out of frustration because the repeat offenders even laughed during the game that they were getting away. CLEARLY he was favoring/owed favor to these rule breakers that were on today.

Another player, "The Nice Mynt (usmc)" was also spamming mic and cadebreaking, but WinterFantasy is friends with him so he let everything go. Ultimately, I demoed NICE MYNT using racist slurs while no admins were on. This shows just how bad things are getting if players openly use the N word and think they can get away with it because they've been getting away with it. I already uploaded a demo of this racist act for report. Please review. This server should be free of racism. Racism creates hostile environment and unjustly oppresses innocent minority players from the gaming community. Someone's race is something they are born with and cannot change. It is not something that should be attacked with insults and insensitive remarks. Only criticism against someone's behavior should be tolerated. It really sucks when people get crapped on for who they are.
  2. Mar 27, 2015
    I was afk during most of the time. This player was griefing, blocking other players and was warned. He clearly cannot follow the rules which doesn't make him any better than the people he is accusing of breaking the rules. He also mentioned that none of the admins were on. How could I catch someone using racial slurs when, and I quote, he said, "none of the admins were on." You can demo people breaking the rules and post the demos yourself instead of targeting admins and breaking the rules because you think we're not enforcing them. @Terrasaurusrex
  3. Apr 7, 2015
    I was not blocking.... I was in a vent where you can only come in oneway!!! I dd nothing wrong.
  4. Dec 27, 2012
    Since @Seeker is in spectate and saves demo's during the time, he might be able to have some input on this. I could be wrong though.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      So, just to be clear, the only evidence you're providing is a demo when no admins were on? Claims like the ones you're making will require proof of the incidents.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 10, 2014
        Indeed, and instead of targeting one admin specifically, you are more than welcome to demo the individual who is breaking the rules when no admins are on and submit a report. If enough evidence is given we will just deal with the player off site. As for winterfantasy i havent noticed him slacking or doing a bad job, and he often comes to me with questions to ensure hes doing things correctly. Finally there is a fine line between Mic spam and people having fun, while it may seem irritating, people having a convorsation and having a good time isn't considered spam, One individual would be having to be playing music over the mic, or singining, or just holding down the mic for several alloted seconds without any real thing to be said. So with the fine line between mic spam and having a good time we also have a sollution @NoRacism simply use out SelfMute command if no admins deem it as spam, IE: "!sm Dist"
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • J BomBer's Booty Hole
          This message by J BomBer's Booty Hole has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Apr 10, 2015.
          Apr 10, 2015
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I think this has stayed open long enough, PM me if you have evidence you'd like to provide regarding this.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.