Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[WIP] mg_ghosts_multigame CS:GO

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by Ghost, Sep 16, 2012

1. May 14, 2011
    Well some of you probably know I recently released my multigame on GB. Well now I decided I didnt like it.

Therefore I am doing a complete re-skin of it. Before it was a wierd theme I dont have a name for consisting of concrete.

Well now its going space age. I'm going to try to take advantage of the new lighting in CS:GO to make this map look amazing. Neon strips work differently in GO putting out light evenly which makes it look great.

(Basically instead of complaining at the annoying bugs in GO I decided to use its strong points to its potential.)

I finished all the mini games (the final two) on Saturday and now I am working on re-skinning the whole map. As the neons are embedded inside the wall behind a sheet of glass its become a pain but its worth it as the results will look great.

I'm gunna keep this as a blog of my updates every day until I finish the map.

This is my most recent work:

The almost complete spawn (In SDK).

(roof will be added as well - still working on the actual spawn area)

Well, let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, if you want to join for the map tests join my steam group. (I make events there for map tests) Clicky
    Ghost, Sep 16, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Sep 22, 2012
  2. May 14, 2011
    Small update:

I have now completed
    • Spawn
    • Ice Skate
    • Knife Tournament
    • Pacman
    • Flashbang Race
    • Wall Hacks
    I have also made a updated pics here (Through reddit)
    • Like Like x 1