Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Wireless router

Discussion in Networking started by Chc, Jul 27, 2012

1. Jan 27, 2011
    Alright, I got a wireless router that I've had forever. I just recently got a new printer that I hooked up through the network and it works great. I just noticed recently that my iphone isn't connected to the wifi anymore. I've restarted router, restarted phone and checked the pw to the wifi and it is all good. For some reason when I open up the wifi on my phone, select it and enter in my password, it shows incorrect login.

I am completely loss on why it will not work.

I do also have my xbox logged in wirelessly
  2. May 14, 2011
    Some routers have a limited number of devices that can be connected at once.

Also check that your phone supports the encryption method you are using in the router.
  3. Apr 20, 2011
    Try to turn off wifi in device that you don't want to use it and use only what phone you have?
  4. May 14, 2011
    Also, if your router has a physical button to connect. I think its WPA2+ (im probably wrong about the name) or something make sure you press it.
  5. Jan 27, 2011

edit: and i've tried like everything i can think off. turn off/on/reset/change password
    Post Merged, Jul 27, 2012
    Factory reset fixed the issue. Thanks ghost!
    • Like Like x 1