Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.
  1. Aug 5, 2010
  2. Jul 14, 2010
  3. Jan 5, 2007
  4. Jul 23, 2010
    :thumbsup: gaf....emit emas eht ta dniheb morf ti ekat dna kcid kcus ot elba eb ot si ssa rieht ni sdub etsat rof hsiw dluow eno nosaer ylno ehT
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    I wish I didn't have to read your answers!

Hey! I got MY wish!!
  6. Nov 29, 2010
  7. Feb 18, 2011

No, it isnt nonsense.
  8. Aug 5, 2010
    As you wish. Now my answer is gone not only out of your head but out of the topic.
  9. Sep 25, 2010
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    Whoa there Plato. Don't get all philosophical on us :teehee:
  11. Apr 29, 2011
    Damn you all with your dark font on black background and upside down/flipped/plain fucked up text.

Anyways, the answer is obvious. First write up a legal document explaining exactly what you intend for your wish to do and what it targets, that no permanent/crippling/undesired physical/mental/emotional harm come to you because of said wish, that there be no undesired and/or unasked for side effects (that infamous "Fine Print"), and that if you, the receiver of said wish so desire it, you may "toggle" the effects of said wish on or off at will.
    Write that up, along with any other sections that you feel necessary, and then wish for what you described in that document to happen to the target(s) described in the first section of aforementioned document.

My wish that I would ask for woulda be thea ability to grant my own wishes. Of course, I can think of a couple of sections I would have to add, such as one safeguarding myself against that infamous "I wish I was dead/never born/ had never met you", a clause about how even if I managed to alter time that I never got into the situation where I got my wish granted, I would still have said ability, would not be erased from existence, or lose any memories, that by no con/trick/outside force would another entity be able to take away said power,etc, etc.

You gotta think these things out because otherwise you'll get fucked over by some stupid "hidden item".
  12. Aug 1, 2011
    I wish that people would not troll with said upside down, flippy flopped colored text. Giving me a damn headache >.>

EDIT: Just read Sera's post.....what the fuck.
  13. Jul 23, 2010
    My post doesn't make sense because HIV deleted his original wish of wanting tastebuds in his asshole.
  14. Jul 20, 2010
    I would wish for a deathnote so I can kill off people :razz: Anyone else want one also? :razz:
  15. Apr 29, 2011
    Nah, I already got one through my fool-proof ability to grant my own wishes.
    Besides, I'll just wish that they spontaneously explode/ have a random volcano emerge under them. Much more fun.
  16. Jul 20, 2010
    You sir don't know how strong the deathnote is lol :razz:
  17. Apr 29, 2011
    Why use a book when I can just hax reality? :banana:
  18. Aug 5, 2010
    someone wished for my wish to go away :tongue:
  19. Apr 29, 2011
    Which is why I made sure to include something against that in my wish :biggrin: