Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Woken up...

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Apr 2, 2013

1. Apr 14, 2011
    Have you ever just woken up feeling like... BLAH... I dont know like, depressed, sad, irritable for no reason what so ever... That me to day and I have no idea why.
  2. Nov 19, 2010
  3. Mar 4, 2012

I deal with depression and anxiety on a regular basis and it sucks but I would get kicked out of the Army if I went to a doctor about it. Mostly deal with it by keeping busy and the aforementioned.
  4. Dec 7, 2012
    All jokes aside, sounds like you need some physical exercise?:question:

I deal with my stress or you call (depression) by going to the gym, to get some burn time!
    If you don't have time to hit the gym, at less do some stretching in the morning and before bed time.:angel:
    [pF] ghosted, Apr 2, 2013 Last edited by [pF] ghosted, Apr 3, 2013
  5. Mar 12, 2008

Feel fresh.
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    This. + workout. 99% of the time after a workout I feel like the cockiest d-bag in the world.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
    • Dec 6, 2011
    • Apr 14, 2011
    • Apr 1, 2012
      for me, I just plan for what I do that day if I wake up irritated in the morning..

and then proceed with the plans with glee and occasional grins and smiles like a real madman while listening to uplifting trance...

yea I do feel like shit every morning but it goes away after carrying out plans (idk, I feel like I'm the greatest man in the world for achieving simple things like "going to the groceries with those pants that I forgot to wash yesterday")
    • Jul 23, 2012
      Usually that might be because you overslept or are stress sleeping.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      [IMG]
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Every morning I wake up. Try putting a photo of something you really like & make you smile next to your bed (or the thing itself), you just can't feel sad and meh when you look at it, works for me every day.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Getting some exercise makes you a bit limber and works both your brain or muscles and shower. Light breakfast follow by some colourful imagery (I suggest watching some old muppet skit or 90's Sesame street those are super cheery). Do light things and you'll get better with time.