Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resolved Wombraider bans everyone

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Nitrogenix, May 15, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 25, 2014
    Title says it all, we got banned by him and prior to that he abused the shit out of us.

Trying to make this topic according to the rules but it is going so fast that it is hard to catch the demo etc

STEAM_0:0:18445781

http://stats.plaguefest.com/playerinfo/303820

What happened is that he got pissed off, First he started to abuse is with freeze, he froze [IMG]~Xcn Elites~ dunkaroos.. then he started to slap people like [IMG]simplepoint1996 ∫ €ĿĨҬĚ and someone else. then he got killed and left. came back and someone called him then he banned that guy, think it was shit admin or so. then one by one we all got banned.
    Meltdown™, May 15, 2014 Last edited by Nitrogenix, May 15, 2014
  2. May 31, 2012
    Just to keep you updated, as well as everyone else involved, LSAs are investigating this right now.

edit: another player witnessed as well and was able to disconnect in the middle of the situation:

[IMG]
    Joshy, May 15, 2014 Last edited by Joshy, May 15, 2014
  3. Feb 25, 2014
    Edited my post with explanation and steam id and shit, still waiting for source bans to update for proof.
  4. Aug 31, 2013
    can i just come and vouche on this? i was reading on what everyone was getting banned for,,,, then NEK MINNIT! i get banned! :frown:
  5. Feb 25, 2014
  6. Mar 4, 2014
    I got banned as well before i could ask wormraider about why he banned nitro.
    But, its all resolved now!

Thanks to Joshy, Teemo, Detonator and the rest of the LSA team for acting fast on resolving the issue!
  7. Apr 12, 2014
    For those who were banned by Wombraider you've all been unbanned
  8. Feb 3, 2012
    I was just recalling something that happened before I left yesterday, but this was about an hour before the particular incident.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I'll further review the demos at home to get more specifics (I can't hear the sound right now).

During zm_office a player was asking something about reporting aimbots or some crazy stuff. I completely ignored the player because I didn't see any signs of aimbot ie. alert; however, Womb seemed to be responding to it by asking "Who?" I wasn't aware of that at the very moment and nothing happened while I was on for the rest of the time. He also admitted to being high.

I am just trying to make sense of what happened.
  10. May 12, 2014
    I knew letting that fucker play was a bad idea.
    I had some buddies over last night we were just drinking/smoking I ended up passing out and a buddy of mine stayed over and played.
    I guess he thought it'd be funny to do that.. idk, I told him not to do that especially since I spent 15$ on admin ._. (Now i'm behind in rent <---joke)
    I understand if I'm banned from the server, I just found about this right now at work while browsing forum.
    But it'd be cool if I just got my admin revoked and I could still play.... Sorry for all that got fucked with last night.
    Post Merged, May 15, 2014
    I need to quit drinking the J.D Honey then playing counterstrike, thats the reason why I bought admin in the first place.
    #facepalm
    Wombraider, May 15, 2014 Last edited by Tony the Tiger!! :D, May 15, 2014
  11. JorisCeoen
    This message by JorisCeoen has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, May 15, 2014, Reason: not needed.
    May 15, 2014
  12. Feb 25, 2014
    This is why U never share accounts and shit, and even more when you are drunk or high. Al tough if I where U, I would have used this excuse to, to be someone else in my own home to avoid what is coming. More so if it was your friend, it was your responsibility to let him have his way, and there for your responsibility to take on the punishment.
  13. Oct 20, 2012
    Searching for a command on the Internet is as easy as typing "ban command in css" on Google, and I am pretty sure that it also gives you a usage format on CSS if you type !ban and have the permission to access sm_ban.
  14. Apr 9, 2012
    What really bothers me from your post is how it indicates that you are taking his defence, while he unevitably banned a whole server. Anyone who believes his story of his friend doing it all, is beyond naive. Yes... I'm appaled that this hasn't been closed yet. An admin uncareful enough to get drunk and ban anyone should be dealt with swiftly.
  15. Oct 20, 2012
    I never said anything about him being wrong or right, but anyone who is smart enough could use a command like that, and you are accusing him on the command topic, just stating some fact. I still agree that Wombraider should hold the responsibility for the actions that his "account" has done and a LSA or Management should resolve of this problem and close this thread.
  16. Jun 4, 2006
    His admin was removed over 12 hours ago (server admin badge on forum is not an indicator of whether someone has admin in-game or not)... with the threat neutralized there's no rush to the investigation. We want to be sure all related info is brought to the table before permanent action is taken. Rest assured we're taking care of it.
  17. Jan 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.