Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Woodcutter Simulator 2013 is finally out!

Discussion in Gaming started by Chris Jenkins, Mar 15, 2013

1. Jan 14, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 9, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      It needs to include chainsaw kickback which results in loss of limbs and death. If it's not in there... then this ain't simulating nothing.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 14, 2013
        LoL a friend did that the other day, hit his helmet thankfully
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Seriously, who keeps making this shit lol.

• Like Like x 1
        • Apr 9, 2012
          Sorry to say but the animations are looking horrible and unnatural, even for a simulator, no wonder I never heard of it. You're better off taking down trees in Crysis, looks more realistic
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • Jan 11, 2011
            To be fair, what bothered me the most was the lack of sound when the trees hit the ground. It gets unbelievable annoying every time once you notice it. XD
            Also, the lack of a different cutting pattern... I guess they only show that one so you are "forced" to buy the game if you want to try out new ways of cutting trees down. XD
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Mar 20, 2012
              somehow this game reminds me of the Dinosaurs sitcom....the tree pusher
            • Nov 29, 2010
              These games have always been so atrociously bad, people play them to fuck around and take the piss out of the game. You really think people (Other than actual sim enthusiasts) play these games to actually simulate them doing something?
            • Dec 6, 2011
              I play New York Taxi Simulator religiously.
            • May 14, 2012
              cant tell if whoever makes these is serious or just a huge troll.