Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Working on a map not named yet

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Voldemort, Nov 27, 2011

1. Apr 6, 2011
    Hey I am working on a map I have a few questions from someone more experienced than I so if anyone has a chance to add me on steam Chels[pF] I am a little lost on how to finish what I started..
  2. Aug 20, 2011
    Did you save your map on any folder on your computer?

EDIT: I have awsome tut's on how to make maps.
  3. Apr 6, 2011
    yeah i have my map saved i am actually still working on it now
  4. Aug 20, 2011
  5. Feb 18, 2011
  6. Jan 11, 2011
  7. Apr 6, 2011
    actually right now I am working a on mg map i have an idea for a zm map but i wanted to start on the small map first
  8. Aug 20, 2011
  9. Aug 10, 2011
    I'm retarded and started by making jailbreak and ze maps (the hardest map types to make) :<
  10. Jul 28, 2011
    Purple will soon me a mapping genius! I can try to help you out. Is it one of those maps with lots of different minigames?
  11. Apr 6, 2011
    no it is kinda a new idea but it is almost done just i screwed something up to the point it crashed me.
  12. Apr 6, 2011
    Ok so anyways I mostly got my map done no it isnt a race it is actually a kinda hide and seek and kill map... the idea is to go threw teleporters and well kill the other team... video of the map coming soon.. oh the map name is mg_chels_teleporter_hell
  13. Mar 12, 2008
  14. Dec 17, 2010
    She has been at this map all day talking to me back and forth about it. But she eventually got it working and i have tested it. So far it looks good when i played it just waiting on detonator to add a few things for her. Overall i can't wait to play it with others. Good job Chels.
  15. Mar 12, 2008
  16. Jul 28, 2011
    I'm guessing that you got it to work then
  17. Apr 6, 2011
    yeah it is working and well it is pretty much done I am going to see if deto will add a song to it and that will be it.. it will be finished..
    edit: Deto is going to teach me how to add music to it
  18. Sep 25, 2010
  19. Nov 2, 2011
    Agreed. Anyway i havent tried any mg servers yet, but with this new map i will definitely try it.
  20. Feb 18, 2011
    What an obscurely biased statement. I agree. Anyways Chels, do you have previews or are they super duper secret?