Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Working out!?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in Entertainment started by DopeScope, Oct 3, 2011

1. Jul 19, 2011
    So i saw a few work out thinga mabobbers on the forums and thought that i should start one myself. Main purpose is to explore more workout options out there and any good supplements to take. So im 16 150lbs. 5 foot 11'' benching 115 5 reps or so, dumbbell bench pressing 50 in ea hand 8 reps, lat pulldown usually 105 12 reps, military press dumbbells 30 ea hand 12 reps, barbell skullcrusher 55 lbs, overhead dumbell skullcrusher 45 all around 12 reps. I will be posting a few pics of my progress in a bit. Kinda in a rush boutta go work out lol but yea... O YEA! im taking optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein

post ur pics... before and after... ur workout and suggestions

AGAIN this is just for sharing ideas and reccomendations
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    Great idea, I know a few supplements that my brother takes for doing the P90X workouts, I'll link them.. : http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/cla.html

Then here is some Whey Protein, can get a 10 lbs bag for 80-90$

3. Jul 23, 2010
    Guys are so egocentric about working out. ha.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    We just want to look good for the ladies, ya know.
  5. Aug 8, 2011
    im 11 and swim and do water polo i think I'm in pretty good shape
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    Are the ladies all over your abs? (Insert pedo face here)
  7. Jul 19, 2011
    Nice mysticlegends! i usually bought the 5 pound container from amazon costing around 40-50 and never knew there was a 10 pound bag