Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

World of Tank names

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Jon, May 24, 2011

1. Apr 2, 2011
    I am trying to put together a Tank Battalion for WoT, it is free if you don't already have it, so go get it.
    For those that already do/ getting the game right now, what is your World of Tanks name?
    Mine is (big surprise) 13Foxtrot

btw here is the link to the website http://www.worldoftanks.com/
  2. Feb 24, 2011
  3. Apr 2, 2011
  4. Feb 24, 2011
  5. Apr 2, 2011
    yea, though I do believe they are working to make it for the mac, I saw on their forums somewhere
  6. Feb 18, 2011
  7. Mar 26, 2011

The game crap ton of fun. I'm a pretty good defender I think.
  8. Apr 2, 2011
  9. May 11, 2011
    I'm fairly new to the game, as i just got it the other day. Where is everyone playing at?
  10. Apr 2, 2011
    We are on the North American Server, like you :turned:
  11. Mar 26, 2011
    On the US side I'm working the M2 tree towards the M26. I prefer staying light, fast without too much of a sacrifice on power. Would you suggest anything else?
  12. Apr 2, 2011
    GERMAN (like me), I have a German JagdpanzerIV, a VK3601H (Almost a Tiger), a Wespe... and have yet to really move into the medium tanks yet, but I plan to :thumbsup:
  13. Mar 26, 2011
    Ya, I haven't spent any money on the game gold yet. Still testing it... but seeing those people with the massive tanks roll around and take hit after hit makes me wanna upgrade more and more.

Are you converting experience points into training skills points? I assume you have your light tank fully upgraded already right? How are you handling your crew and getting them trained? I'm still figuring all of that out.
  14. Apr 2, 2011
    I do have a premium account and have a lot of gold (I was a beta tester, and waited for this sick promo deal they had :sweat: )

Yes I do convert experience, it helps out a lot also I only fully upgraded a few tanks, the Leichtracktor, Pnzr 35(t), the Panzer III, the Hetzer, and the StuG III.

For the crew, I get them at 50% and level them up, I haven't really transferred the crew, but I should considering the experience a few of them have...

It gets really easy to figure out as time goes on...
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Well on the Russian tree I went down for Heavies, and just upgraded that to my KV-3. I've got one crew I've transfered from my MS-1 all the way up to the KV-3 even if it was expanded to fill crew slots, I have my Panzer III in German tree working for towards the Advanced Medium tanks...I wants a Panther II, then on the US tree I'm working on getting my M7 right now, almost there....just need like 3-4k more exp till I got it.... I got gold simply cause I likes being able to get more exp and money each battle and play with friends, plus converting exp on tanks I like to just Play around with is always fun. Soo for tanks anyway I got at least T4 tanks on each tree with T6 in Russian, and T4 almost T5 on US and German tanks