Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

World of Warcraft Scroll of Resurrection

Discussion in Gaming started by Chainedlord, May 21, 2013

1. Aug 17, 2012
    Hoping to help out a friend who is looking to play again. It would be amazingly and greatly appreciated if someone has an extra Scroll of Resurrection. If you do, send me a PM on the forums or a message on Steam and I will exchange the needed information.

Thanks again,
  2. Jul 8, 2012
    Bad game is bad, but I probably do on one of my many farming accounts. *shrugs* Does it have to be active to have a scroll of resurrection?
  3. Aug 17, 2012
    I believe the account has to be paying the subscription fee, yes.
  4. Jan 11, 2012
    Every active account can send an unlimited amount of scrolls, 2 per day or week, don't know.

But the reciever isn't allowed to be active after 4th March, 2012

Are you/Is he EU or NA
  5. Aug 17, 2012
    Neither, but I believe it can still be given over battle.net rather than ingame? I do not know the specifics :shock:
  6. Jan 11, 2012
    battle.net is not the same as battle.net. If you have an EU account, it's EU only, same goes for NA, Korea, China etc.
    It must be an active account from the same region.
  7. Aug 17, 2012
    Ahh I see, well my friend is playing on US, for any willing players. <3
  8. Jan 11, 2012
    You are confusing. You just said he is neither NA or EU (NA is US)
    Well so I can't help you, I only got EU. I'm sure someone here plays it NA
  9. Aug 17, 2012
    Was not aware of that term at the time, sorry for the confusion. Usually gateways in games don't categorize themselves to one part of the U.S, hence North America. My apologies.
  10. May 11, 2011
  11. Aug 17, 2012

Added you on steam
    got it, thank you apollo
    Chainedlord, May 21, 2013 Last edited by Chainedlord, May 21, 2013