Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

World of Warcraft - Yes I do play it.

Discussion in Gaming started by Gonepostal3000, Jan 15, 2012

1. Jul 24, 2011
    Hey guys, I thought I'd share some info about myself as far as what games I play.

I am a hardcore players who does lots of twinking on majority of my toons. I dont play my 85s much. I am most commonly known as MrCer(Mister Sir) on Twinkinfo and In-game. I play on US servers such as: Argent Dawn(H), Medivh(A), and Aerie Peak(H). I play 10s(PVE), F2P 20s(pvp), and 39s(pvp). So if u guys ever wanna hit me up on twinkinfo or ingame, just let me kno and we can do some bgs or pve on my 10s!
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    I'm not gonna lie. I love WoW. I play on Madoran and Sargeras and I have some low lvl toons scattered here and there. My names are Khandisa, Danì on Madoran and Ansleigh on Sargeras.
  3. Oct 20, 2011
    I played wow for 5 years on Cenarius. Quit at the beginning of October and haven't been tempted to go back.
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    I have never played WoW, but hey, I might actually get into it when I get my new computer. I heard it costs a ton though if you want to do everything?
  5. Oct 20, 2011
    I don't know how much a pack of the games and all the xpacs are now, but it costs 15/month to play.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I played WOW for like 10 minuets then threw down my 10 day guest pass in disgust.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    I can't imagine what you could possibly dislike about the first few levels of WoW.
  8. Feb 18, 2011
    It was like Hellgate in the beginning but without the guns and real city. And I was like in 6th grade when I tried it so my mind is a little fuzzy on it.
  9. Oct 29, 2010
    Okay, so you didn't like fantasy games, you could have gone with that; it's obviously not everyone's cup of tea. Bashing a game because everyone else on the internet does is cool.
  10. Nov 29, 2010
    Not really my cup of tea. It's a great game to say the least, however didn't really stick to me that well.
  11. Mar 12, 2008
    talk like that means there's even less gord farmels than i thought :frown:

For The Horde!

I played WoW for 3 years. might consider coming back even though i said i quit, etc..

Had/have 85 Frost/Unholy DK, Idecay; 85 Spriest/Disc Ideheals; and a 85 Dual Muti rogue, Ghonsac. have a few others (Mage Shaman, Hunter) that are in the 50's somewhere but i was never bothered to level them, even though they streamlined levelling. Played till about 4 months into Cata and quit.

EDIT: Forgot to mention... If you do ICC now and get your Kingslayer, it doesn't mean SHIT! I got mine Pre-nerf and in wrath! Just by a day though. cripes.

R.I.P. Gearscore, you always knew who was good, and bad.
  12. Nov 28, 2011
    Hey I played WoW pretty extensively myself, 5 years! I played endgame raiding at 70, 80, and 85. At 80 I found myself in a US top 500 guild but ended up getting kicked for never logging on :/ It got boring with ICC gating system and MW2 was addicting lol My main is Sedol, currently on Sargeras. My other characters are: Snufleupagus (70, skywall) Guyringo (85 paladin, sargeras made him after I transfered) snufles (85 warrior twisting nether) and Panth (85 Rogue twisting nether) My main was dps but all my alts were tanks (excluding Rogue) I found tanking really enjoyable and easier than other people might have thought of it. The game was really fun for me, I played with 4 online friends and one real-life friend most of those years but most of them quit / don't like me anymore so I quit playing :/ Plus this new expansion looks stupid as hell so my interest just keeps getting lowered

Oh hey Dani, I see one of your characters is on Sargeras. I wonder if we ever played with eachother ingame
  13. Dec 6, 2011
    This game is most likely one of those "you need to play the game for a while to get into it" types.

I first started playing runescape in the beta days of rsc when I was like in 3rd grade or something. I played it for 2min then quit. I found my brother played it so I started again and now I have a 130+ and a 59 w/ amazing pure stats, combined wealth of over 2bil. I play it on and off, but I don't think I'll ever completely stop >.<

I need to try out WoW soon, too many good reviews on it. Plus, it looks pretty sweet.
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    I used to Dual-wield Frost tank on my DK, but come cataclysm, they broke it for me completely (moving skills/spells to other trees, being forced to fill a tree before you can start another, which means you can't get the skills you need for CC/survivability etc...) So i switched to DPS and that's it. If i am to tank, i will make a paladin.

did you play on any other servers? i recognize Sedol for some reason.

@quiet you need to come in mumble then...we have an impromptu "Free meeting of the wits" sometimes.
  15. Nov 28, 2011
    I was Sedol of Skywall, Mongoz of Twisting Nether, and Sedol of Sargeras on my DK.
  16. Sep 14, 2008
  17. Jun 10, 2011
    I played for 2years, on EU though obviously. Quit about 7months ago.

Been tempted to go back because it's a good game, but have resisted due to realising how much of my time was spent on it.

I was literally planning my life around my WoW schedule. At the time I didn't even question it, but looking back it doesn't seem like a healthy thing to allow myself to get addicted to again.

I have an addictive personality at the best of times, but combining that with such an addictive game was just like, addiction overdrive lol.
  18. Mar 12, 2008

what if

what if we all

wait for it

what if

HEY

what if we all...

WAIT FOR IT

what if we all JOINED the same server and LEVEL together.
  19. Sep 14, 2008
    I'd be down for lvling together. We could even do a guild together
  20. Nov 2, 2011
    i love mmorpg's, never tried wow tho, but im down lol.